Y&R Discussion: Week of February 19th

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
She's a hateful, spiteful, petty, overbearing shrew. When Sharon and Nick were married, she at least tried to show a little respect and restraint (although failed most times). Now that they are divorced, her true colors come out and she has no shame in attacking her for walking past her. The biyatch needs to be put in her place.

A girl has her needs and Victoria obviously was in need of some loving tonight! lol

• Members

The romantic scenes with Brad and Vicky will never work because he's a scumbag and we know he's a scumbag. It's sickening to see Vic take him back when we KNOW he hasn't shown any remorse for his fling with Sharon. If he could get a piece and not get caught (and lose the Newman fortune), he'd be poking Sharon right now.

I want Victoria to get her balls back. Forget Nikki being a bitch to Sharon, it should be Mini Victor. At least this would make sense as opposed to that big stripping bully Nikki.

• Members

I do give props to pulling the stories together -- Carmen and the reliquery. Jana as a decoy for so many months is a good twist -- especially since Jana killed her for nothing -- as Colleen pointed out. In addition to Dru's quotes, I did like Nikki's quote yesterday to Sharon: "from the Wharton School of Spokesmodeling" LOL. Also Nick talking about Victor and Brad playing "Indiana Jones." At least, they are adding some humor to these stories. :) Looking forward to the next batch of stories.

• Members

Yeah, I think they're doing a great job of wrapping all of these stories up, although the reliquary was beyond stale for months, as was Carmen's murder to many people. They need to work better on the pacing and bulk of the story.

And Katherine and Jill's story still sucks donkey balls. I can't believe in the preview for Wednesday's episode Jill is meeting her son and we've had ABSOLUTELY ZERO build up! If this were Michelle Stafford she'd be on 5 days a week?! And what happened to Gloria/Will/Jill or Extreme Catwalk?!

This should be the biggest story on the show right now!

• Members

Brad is a god, they will never kill him. I fully expect Victoria to remain on the backburner as Bradley gets another crappy storyline.

But the whole thing with Jill and Katherine is really making me sick. Thankfully I'm about to order some classic Y&R eppys from 1997-1999 so hopefully I have some good Kay/Jill fueding in here! Hell, just classic Y&R in general, lol.

• Members

I floved the Kevin and Colleen scenes. I just wish that Colleen was freaking out a little more. Co-Co should have been freaking out so much more than she was...this was afterall or at least should have been her worst nightmare come true again. And I do love LML's irony though!!

Archived