Y&R Discussion: Week of February 19th

• Members

This is what cracked me up...Phyllis all but sniffed around Nick, despite his troubled marriage, and she didn't care about the consequences at the time...yet, she's getting upset that Nick is remembering his anniversary to Sharon? Sorry, but Sharon and Nick (despite their betrayal of each other) built a relationship and a family over those ten years, so it is only natural that they will never forget the love they shared....Phyllis at some point or another has thought about her loving Jack....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, DeeDee...Wanted to say.......pp_greet_028.gif to the boards...

Okay, after seeing today's eppy, Colleen is realizing that Kevin has in fact changed in her eyes....I smell a pairing up of them (it would be funny just to see the look on J.T.'s face if Colleen and Kevin did in fact have a thing going on after all this mess).... :lol:

• Members

DeeDee, your are welcome....

I actually loved the bond between Sharon and Nick...true, Sharon will always look down her nose at Phyllis, but her heart will always care about Nick...When Phyllis was abducted, Sharon was there to lend her support to Nick (despite Nikki coming on her high horse to make some snarky comment about how Sharon could care less about the woman)..

Speaking of Nikki, she could have save the whole 0894.gif and left Sharon alone....As long as Nick and Sharon have a son together, Sharon will always be a part of the Newman fold, so Nikki might as well just suck it up and find something better to do with her time. Love Nikki, but she needs to stop tripping at times.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 19 2007, 12:35 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Listen !@#$%^&*]!" :lol: I almost peed my pants! Boy I am not going to be able to take Dru's exit! Who is going to be this fabulous once she's gone?

"Im gonna star 69 this heffer right now!" LMAO. Only Dru can say stuff like that and get away with it

"Carmen pulled a Sheila and then killed her lookalike to frame me for murder" Oh Dru. Im guessing they will write her out by putting her in the funny farm

• Members

look at that body. I dont blame her. Id love me a piece of Brad myself

Nikki is an overbearing troll. I cant stand her ass. I love how Sharon handled her today. I wish someone would just tell the hag to f-ck off

Best thing about Jana being the killer is that she's leaving. She has outlived her usefulness. I know people dont like how they connected the reliquary into this but it makes sense. Ever since she joined, I knew she had something to do with the art. It was so obvious and there were tons of hints and clues. They dropped it but picked it back up. Killing Carmen over this though was stupid. Colleen put it well when she said she killed Carmen for nothing. Good idea, horrible execution. Oh well this story killed 2 annoying bit-hes with one stone. No pun intended

What was the point of the Nick/Sharon flashback and him buying her a gift. And referencing their wedding anniversary? Are they going to restart the Sharon/Nick/Phyllis triangle? I must say I loved their scenes today as Ive always loved those two and hate how the red headed tramp came between them and now living Sharon's life

• Members

I love Nikki. However, I hate what she's been reduced too. Before the Sharon/Nikki sniping used to be fun, fresh, and served a purpose. These days there pretty random and dumb.

Before I would agree. But Brad has turned into such an egotistical, self-absorbed ass, and I could care less about him and his hotbod!

Archived