Whats your biggest fear/phobia?

Shawn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually fine with spiders, snakes, and other "scary" animals. Rodents kind of freak me out though.

Cats don't scare me, but they are freaking annoying! They can be vicious!

I think my biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life. That really scares me.

Oh yeah, I also am freaked out by fur (yet not leather for some reason.) My grandmother had this stole (sp?) with fox heads on them. It scared the [!@#$%^&*] out me. My sister used to chase me around the house and throw it on me, and I would just flip out! :angry:

• Members

Other things:

birds. Not chickens, but the small ones that fly...especially when they get stuck in buildings, like at Home Depot. ::shudders:::

I also freak out when rooms get crowded. Anything over 3 makes me uncomfortable, but anything over 10-12 makes me freak out. Today, we were walking to dinner, and my friends kind of boxed me in, and I had to move away. I was just so uncomfortable.

• Members

Here are some of my fears/phobia:

Fear of Heights:

I've always have that problem, ever since I fell as a child out of a tree...I don't like standing on laddars, I don't like standing on anything where I have to balance myself. I don't know how I even managed to get on an airplane, but I will say this, nobody in my family will sit next to me on a plane because my grip on them throughout the whole trip is painful for them :lol:

Fear of Snakes

I honestly don't know why I'm scared of snakes...I just find them creepy..I can't even watch movies that have snakes in them...I won't even go in the area where they have the snakes at the zoo.

Fear of Pit Bulls and Doberman Pintchers:

I am deeply scared of being attacked by a pit bull or a doberman. We have several of those dogs in the neighborhood, and when I walk home at times, I am pratically sprinting and looking all around me to make sure no one has one out...My close friend got attacked by one last summer, and one came charging in my yard.

Fear of Thunder/Lightening:

I absolutely fear being outside when it's thundering and lightening. I thank my grandma for that fear...she made the mistake of telling me of how her friends were outside and got struck by lightening... If thundering outside and I'm in the mall, I don't care how long I'd have to wait, I won't step foot outside till it passes over.

• Members

Growing old and dying alone; recjection; somewhat afraid of heights; sudden movements (like riding in the back of a truck or wagon, or whatever and my stomach turning and me nearly jumping out of my skin). I don't know how to explain that last one...I only know that sometimes it scares the snot out of me. I hear the vechile or whatever start up and I know it's going to start moving, but when it does, my stomach feels funny and I get very shaken up. I can feel that it's moving, I can see the ground, but it still gets to me. Hope everyone understands what I'm talking about here.

• Members

My biggest fear was today: Taking the LSAT. I know that seems lame, but it's sort of this, finally getting what I've always wanted, kinda thing...and then majorly f*cking it up. So that's what I fear the most. Having everything I've ever wanted just in reaching distance, and falling short of grabbing it. :(

Archived