Whats your biggest fear/phobia?

Shawn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a fear of snakes. I can watch movies or television shows with them in it and going to a zoo and looking in cages at them doesn't bother me. But if I meet one in everday normal life I freeze up and cannot move. It all stems from the fact, I was ten years old and riding a bicycle and I froze up and run over a three foot long black snake. Its tail whip up and got tangled in the spokes of my bike. I experianced sheer terror. The thing was hissing and snapping. To this day I don't know how I got off that bike. :unsure:

• Members

I have a fear of snakes.

I have a fear of not living up to expectations. I have a lot of pressure to suceed in my job and I fear I won't. Tied into that is letting people down and not being a good person.

I am really insecure, I fear not being loved.

I fear that some of the choices in my life may not have been the smartest ones.

I fear my mother will pass away soon as she was really sick last year and I live in constant fear that she will pass.

I don't fear death itself, but I fear dying in a fire. Fires scare the ever living bejesus out of me.

I am feeling melancholy tonight

• Members

Frogs ---when I was little, I had a group of them leap onto my feet and to this day I'm terrified of them.

Rabbits --- some of them can be quite mean, and I don't like their big ears.

Rodents--- too small, they move too quick, and they carry disease

Peanuts--- One night, I opened up a cabinet door and a bag of peanuts tumbled out and spilled all over my feet. I freaked out because I didn't like how they felt on my skin. They were the big ones with the shells on. Anytime I pass a barrel of peanuts in a grocery store, I start to shudder.

I used to be deathly afraid of vomiting, but after coming down with the stomach virus twice last year and suffering with all that nausea, I was ready to puke. Now it doesn't bother me anymore.

I have a small fear of heights. I can ride ferris wheels and skylifts, but I don't like being high up on ladders or up high without some sort of protection around me.

Archived