AMC: Friday

• Members

BEST EPISODE THIS YEAR!!!!!!! Great job to the cast and the writers!!!

I'll start with Janet, since I was waiting to see her for over a month. It was so great to see her helping Amanda and Jamie. Kate Collins has lost weight I think. It was such a treat to see her again and I hope that she'll stick around for at least a few more weeks.

Erica and Barbara coming face to face was pretty anti-hyped-- no shocking music, no really really surprised shock from Erica...I hope we'll get to see some goods scenes on Monday, though.

I actually liked Zoe today. It was great seeing her and Babe against JR. I hate JR...I can't wait until he finds out about Babe's death. He should kill himself.

BEST CLIFFHANGER FRIDAY OF THE YEAR!!! Loved Babe vs. the killer. Wonderful, wonderful scene!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The attack on Babe wasn't graphic enough for me :angry: Did I miss some part everyone else saw?

Erica/Barbara was a big let-down as another poster mentioned. I doubt Erica/Babs/Jack will get much more play on Monday, unless Sean and Colby are there because we can't have 3 vets in a scene together without someone under 30!

• Members

I will say, if that was Josh, then it was pretty creepy. Cause Babe was terrified. Which is always fun, but still.LOL

From that description, I had these lovely visions of her getting her ass kicked around, that was just eh.LOL I wanted the piglet to squeal. Feel 1/10th what she's put PV and us through.

• Members

I thought Thursday's show was good overall. JR and Kendall are two of my favorite characters (or maybe it's just that I like Alicia and JY), but this show is making it nearly impossible for me to like either of them very much right now. Kendall has been coming off as a total B!tch to anyone who isn't Zack. She's always calling people names. Zoe's a freak, Raymond's a loser, even though he's someone who seems to love Zack. She's jealous of a 4 year old who loves her brother. :blink: Enough already. JR, well, that speaks for itself. I need to see a little more compassion from both of them. Right now they are both just kind of mean.

I liked Zack when he was talking to Raymond. I think he was just in a rage because he knows Raymond is right his father. I never thought he would hurt the old guy. I hope Raymond sticks around.

I liked the "full disclosure" scene with Adam, JR and Crystal. :lol:

• Members

First off, WORD to Mulder. ICAM!

Babe's attack wasn't graphic enough for me either. I wanted the Satin Slayer to punch the b i t c h in the mouth, break her nose and fingers, throw her to the ground, kick her a few times, and then start strangling her to the point where she almost stops breathing before plunging the syringe into her neck. Oh well, at least she got a little bit of what she deserves. :D

• Members

I know! I was royally pissed when I saw the scene. I waited and waited -- I didn't even FF during the last act because I wanted the attack scene to be my reward for suffering through the horrid Rebecca Taylor's script...

And then... nothing. :unsure: She was just slammed up against the car with the needle pointed at her. BORRRRING! It's pretty much the same brutality we watch Ryan and Jack sumbit Kendall and Erica to on a daily basis -- grabbing and manhandling.

Archived