AMC: Dixie's dead. Does anyone care?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I apologize if this has already been mentioned but just checking the ABC website for AMC and while Connie Fletcher, Tanisha Lynn, Teri Ivens, and Julia Barr still have their actor bios up and some are still represented in the character bios and photo galleries, Cady's actor bio and character bio have been taken down!

WTF? Cady was nothing but a class act throughout all this. I love her for doing it but Julia Barr did take that jab at the show and yet even she hasn't been erased from the website altogether (just the show). Vincent has also been vocal about AMC in recent weeks but he's still there.

Cady mentions the complete removal of Dixie from everything AMC in a recent blog.

http://www.cadymcclain.com/blog/

• Members

WOW - that is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe she was the only one removed and she just died a week ago, while others that left in November are still there!

I really wish I knew the backstage story - what prompted all this. She pissed someone off obviously. :(

Anyway what do you think of that hot new NUDE pic of Cady on that blog of hers? She's smokin' IMO!

• Members

It's not a ruse and Cady is not "in on it". They fired her, they erased her from their website and she's looking for work. Anything else is wishful thinking that IMHO abc is feeding so people will stop writing in complaining. Don't buy it. They killed Dixie and they did treat the audience and Cady like crap while they did it.

Archived