GH: SKYE IS BACK! YES!

• Members

OMG, people are having such a passionately negative reaction to Skye these days and as her number 1 fan I AM LOVING IT.

Dont get me wrong, ive adored Skye being the heroine these past years, hanging out with Luke, Faith & Tracy but i know that the character is so much more interesting than just being one of those who goes along for the ride.... Skye is a complicated rather fucked up person at heart and can definatly go off, and i mean OFF!

I LOVED her reading Patrick the riot act, it was so hilarious to see her be such a fierce superb*tch, god the FIRE HAS RETURNED. Hopefully Tracy is next in line, i want it to be the battle of the season!

This is Robin's year! The conflict in Skye is absolutely irresistable, i cant stand it... SHE'S BACK!!!!!! When Skye loses it all, Robin C usually has her next Emmy reel in the bag!

Remember darling, your Adam Chandler's daughter at heart and the rest of 'em are beneath you. Drive your limo over the screaming faces of Port Chuckians.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She should also be losing it when her father dies and she is indirectly a cause of it. I agree that Robin C is amazing actress and Skye is at her best when she is [!@#$%^&*]y. But she also has a certain vulnerability and compassion to her that is lacking right now. RC is doing good work, I just don't have to like Skye at the moment

• Members

If this means more airtime for Skye, I'm all for it.

What am I saying? I wished for more airtime for Liz once. Now she is a ruined wench turning her back on luscious Lucky all for the sake of Jason's Handgun O'Love.

• Members

I am loving Skye right now! So much better then she used to be before Lorenzo. I miss that fiesty red head and I'm happy to see the writers giving some of that back to her. I like all the airtime too, and I hope that continues, cause Robin is a wonderful actress and could be lead rather then supporting.

• Members

Skye is an idiotic loser. She sounds like a complete fool. She completely disregards this man who embraced her as his own, to run behind Lorenzo, when not two months ago, she was trying to keep him away from her kid her damnself. I can't stand a woman like her, one that will turn on her family and friends, yet, let Lorenzo turn her out and she'll be back scratching at the door.

Nothing about her is strong. She is a weak biitch who has no loyalty. She will have to bear the responsiblity of having those people's pain on her hands. And its funny how she went at Patrick saying Lorenzo's death would be on his head, she needs to worry about whats going to be on hers.

• Members

Well your problem is you can never analyse a character below the surface. Everything is black and white with you, no character can have a grey area. They have to be either good or evil. I never trust you to explore a character's motivation, so i disregard every comment you have EVER written about a character.

• Members

This isn't real Skye, real Skye was a [!@#$%^&*] but she still had compassion for her loved ones. This Skye is evil who doesn't even care if the man who adopted her as an adult when he never had to, gave her a home and family dies.

This isn't [!@#$%^&*], this is worse than Lorenzo. He even has sense of family.

Archived