GH: SKYE IS BACK! YES!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. Skye has always loved her family and been a b!tch too, but this is so out of character for her. To basically not care that her dad and sister, who she claims to love so much are being held hostage and she only gives a f.uck about Alcazar is just ridiculous. And as for her thinking about her daughter, where is said daughter? When is the last time she's seen her mother? If it ain't about Lorenzo Alcazar, Skye doesn't give a damn. Where is the real Skye cause this one on my screen sure ain't it.

• Members

Haha, thanks for remembering this. The Qs didnt give 2 sh-ts about Skye and didnt lift a finger to save her. They all showed up to see her get carted off to prison and left her there to rot. I always hated that they screwed her over like that, but she came back as a trooper and never held it against anyone.

I dont see Skye as evil. I see her as misguided. When Skye loves, she loves completely. Thats how she has always been. Lorenzo is the man she is with and the father of her child. She has always yearned to have a family and she got ther miracle baby that she NEVER thought she could have. Lorenzo has given her, her biggest dream and has fought to be with her and her child. Skye has been treated badly by most of the men in her past and he treats her well and trusts her completely. Thats why he told her all his secrets and she appreciates that and is repaying him with loyalty. I wouldnt expect her to betray him bc thats not who Skye is. She isnt a malicious person. Like I said she loves complelty and is a good person at heart. Dont let that fool you though bc if she gets burned, she lashes out and the true [!@#$%^&*] inside comes out and will be out for blood.

• Members

Skye likes to play roles. Just two months ago she was playing the role of "dilligent mother wanting to escape her mean baby's father" and right now she's playing "devoted mob mistress who will ride or die for her man". She'll want to play "greiving daughter" for Alan but Monica and Tracy will want to kick her azz all over town if she even tries it.

She didn't bat an eye that innocent people were there. Her justifications have been out of wack. The fact that she is putting Lorenzo's going to jail over other peoples lives, including the people that took her in and loved her, makes her worthless in my book at a level unbeaten by any other character. Carly, Sam, Jason, Sonny, may all be part of the mob life, but you never get the sense that they don't care about other human lives. Right now, Skye shows compassion for noone for her own and thats scary.

• Members

Wow, Cheap, it's sorta true: in a weird way, SkyLo is one of the more functional relationships on GH -- you know, mob stuff apart.

As for Skye right now, I *LOVE* seeing her being so b!tchy and assertive. I think this is totally how Skye would react. She's lost so many men (and a baby) that now she has what she wants -- and she's afraid it will be snatched from her. So she'll do whatever it takes to hang on to it.

As far as Alan is concerned, I do NOT see Skye as the cause for his heart attack and precarious situation. I don't think she realizes the enormity and ramifications of her actions right now -- all she cares about is Lo and Lila, and she's desperate. Plus, if anybody wants to blame a particular person for Alan's situation, why not try Craig and those terrorists since nobody and nothing was going to stop them from storming the Metro Court and getting what they wanted. They've already proved they are willing to kill for no other reason than perverted pleasure.

• Members

All I have to say is word to your whole post Cheap. I loved Skye even when she was a [!@#$%^&*] on AMC to when she was one on OLTL. At least she owns her mistakes unlike some other characters. I just wish Skylo was on more. They are the only reason I tune in to the show from time to time.

Archived