Passions: Who is the serial killer?

• Members

Someone killed Phyllis, JT, and Grace. This week s/he will claim a new victim. We also have the unsolved murders of Jessica's johns. Now do you think all these people were killed by the same person?? I do.

(Well, I think Alistair is behind all the deaths, but he had a hired hand [like Spike and Beth] carry out the murders)

It would be a cool twist, though, if Jessica really did kill all her johns.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it hasn't really been called that by anywhere I know of until this thread, and also if it is the same murderer which it might be, they are all very minor except JT and Grace....and JT was sort of minor. Grace it certainly not minor but they don't treat her death like a big one like AMC and others do with the death of Dixie and Simone. They have had a reaction to the death but it's not huge and everywhere.

• Members

There is no serial killer. We know who killed Phyllis. JT's murder has all but been forgotten already. That is what I hate about Passions. They drop the ball om murder mysteries so bad. Look what they did to Julian's and Al's attempted murders. I am pretty sure Spike probably killed JT as well. As for Grace, that was a separate incident. Probably connected somehow to what is happening in Harmony but the same exact person who killed JT didn't kill Grace so there is no serial killer. You could say there is a stalker/rapist running around though.

• Members

The fact that Fancy has been raped not once, but twice makes it so hard to try and sit through this show when this particular story is featured.... I really want to try and watch this show till the end, but I had to quit watching after the 2nd time that Fancy was attacked, it's just too much...... :(

Archived