Passions: Who is the serial killer?

• Members

You watch the show. Read my post. Spike killed Phyllis. He admitted that. Grace was "killed" overseas by that operative who was disguised as a priest. JT was killed in Harmony by someone we probably know. Are they connected? Probably but it's not the same person doing them. That much is obivious. The operative who "killed" Grace wasn't around in Harmony to kill JT so there you go. If you want to say everything is connected, you are probably right but it's the not the same exact person doing every one of these crimes so you can't say it's a serial killer. It's one big plot being carried out by multiple people.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said the same thing in this thread. But let's for example say the personal responsible is...oh, Simone. If Simone is responsible for the deaths of Phyllis, JT, Grace, and the next victim, she can still be considered a serial killer even if a different person is committing the various murders.

• Members

Really? I don't think so.

It's hard to root for someone who stands by and tortures her niece. It's hard to root for a character that had been destroyed. You may not like Fancy and that is fine but to sit there and say that people can sit there and enjoy this whole rape story if they root for Sheridan is laughable. I can't see justifying the story using that logic. Nothing justifies a story like this. It's disgusting and shameful but, if you want to enjoy it, you go right ahead. I don't understand how anyone can. They mystery aspect of it is ok (and even that will probably end up with a predictable outcome) but the rapes and attacks are too much, especially on a show that has made a habit out of featuring them and using them as plot points consistently for 2 years with very little fallout in terms of character development. I know I am going to get the 'Oh, people don't watch Passions for character development" excuse but that doesn't fly when some are sitting there saying they are liking the new direction Sheridan has gone in. That is character development is it not? It's poorly executed and had very little buildup but it still is so, therefore, that excuse doesn't fly with me. Every show has to have character development or how else is the audience going to care and invest?

For those who enjoy it, good for you. However, don't say that rooting for Sheridan will make this whole story bearable because for 98% of fans it won't. It's far to disgusting and appalling.

Archived