B&B: Interesting New Spoilers

• Members

1. Rick/Phoebe will be a couple.

2. The 5000th episode will feature the 4 original actors: Ron Moss, Katherine Kelly Lang, Susan Flannery and John McCook. It'll be a retrospective thing, with flashbacks etc.

3. The episodes to be taped in Sydney, Australia will feature RM, KKL, Kyle Lowder and Mackenzie M(Phoebe).

4. Eileen Davidson first appears in early March. Ashley is brought to LA by Brooke, to design a new perfume for the Forresters.

5. Ashley will have a secret connection to a prominent character.

6. Nick/Taylor will heat up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear god - what have we done to deserve this? Shocked that Jack Wagner is for once not going on location, though. LOL!

Still heavily pissed about this: Ridge & Brooke were given anyway but THE OTHER ICKY COUPLE, blech!

Looking foward to Ashley though and ancious about #5000. Brad knows how to do such stuff. Remember in 2001 when B&B ringed in it's 15th season? Steph & Brooke were at Big Bear and having a breakthrough (yeah, whatever LOL) in their relationship flashing to actual show history and beyond with childhood photos of Stephanie...

• Members

That sucks on who gets to go to Sydney! But without the fabulous Darlene Conley around it wouldn't be the same. If Sally got to go there would be a bowl of laughs!

The 5000th episode looks to be good. If I miss it, I'll catch it on YouTube ;)

Oh man what secret does Ashley have?

• Members

Rick and Phoebe are all kinds of icky. Hey, lets get Steffy back and have the twins fight over him! Please, I want to give Rick a haircut. I really wonder how long Rick will last or will he be out in 13 weeks.

I am excited for Ashley coming. I wonder if she will be involved with Nick, which will just make me think of Santa Barbara and her as Kelly and he as Warren.

Archived