B&B: Interesting New Spoilers

• Members

Phoebe and Rick is sick and one of the main reasons Brad Bell is one of the worst writers, IMO. Did he not learn from the backlash Ridge/Bridget got BOTH times? And in addition to the incest, Phoebe looks about 15, isn't Rick WAY WAY too old for her? Currently on SOAPnet's Ryan's Hope, 18 year old Kimberly is married to 50 year old Seneca, but the story addresses all the concerns of an older/younger relationship. I highly doubt Brad Bell will do that.

The Australia stuff sounds terrible now that I know who's going.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lowder is not bad but he isn't better than Justin Torkildsen either.

This Rick/Ridge-rivalry is not that brandnew. Loyal viewers remember it from 2001-2002 (when Jack Smith was co-headwriter at B&B) when Massimo used Rick as his puppet in this quest to gain Ridge's confidence. Torkildsen also thrived in those scenes.

But Lowder is so fugly - his face has always been "strange" and his hair too. Right now he has reached epic proportions though. Ewwww!

• Members

If they wanted a love interest for Phoebe, why'd they get rid of Harry? :angry:

I hope the 5000th episode is a good one. It's an interesting way to go with only having the core four on. I hope they bring up some good history that day.

Nick and Taylor? Ehhh. I just want Nick to get some comeuppance for all this stuff he has stirred up.

Not quite sure what to think about Ashley. I wasn't a huge fan of her on Y&R, but hopefully Brad will know what to do with her since he has some relation to Y&R.

Archived