GH/DAYS: Kirsten Storms...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a love/hate relationship with Kirsten. I loved her as the disney movie girl, didn't really care too much for her as Belle and was LIVVID when they replaced Robyn Richards with her. However......Kirsten is playing a really good character and I think the writing for Maxie can overshadow Kirsten's lack of immense talent as an actress.

She's a character actress. She can't every character, but if written a certain way she can.

• Members

Count me as one who loves Kirsten AND the Days teen set from 99-02.

I adored Kirsten as Belle (even though I was always rooting for Jan lol). And I was heart broken when she left. I thought that she made the perfect leading role for the teen set. That being said, I don't want her back at DAYS because now Martha makes the perfect leading role period.

I love Kirsten even more on GH as Maxie, and Maxie is one of my favorite characters. I don't get where the Kirsten hate comes from. She rocks!

• Members

She should never play a tragic heroine again. Not unless she can tone down that intolerable whining and is able to cry naturally like MM can. That is why I love MM as Belle. She plays the tragic young herione that Belle is so much better than KS did. KS is better at comedy and snarky stuff.

• Members

She should never play a tragic heroine again. Not unless she can tone down that intolerable whining and is able to cry naturally like MM can. That is why I love MM as Belle. She plays the tragic young herione that Belle is so much better than KS did. KS is better at comedy and snarky stuff.

• Members

I liked Kirsten when she played Belle, but now that we have Martha, I never ever want to see KS back at DAYS again. Fortunately though, that has no chance of ever happening. :)

And as for Eileen, she may look somewhat man-ish, but at least she looks like a real human. Can we say the same for Annie Burgstede?

Didn't think so.

• Members

Eileen is a knockout:

eileendavidsonlg.jpg

Annie looks like she's been knocked out:

10496_2.jpg

DAYS could have cast a man as Willow, plumped his lips with collagen, stuck a wig on him, and threw some makeup on him. Because she's almost there. The look on JKJ's face says it all.

Archived