DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Members

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

* RUMOR- Eileen Davidson returns as Susan Banks April 2007!

---------------------------

I do not want her back as Susan Banks, but damn it, if she's back as Susan, you know they'll bring back Kristen, too!

At this point, it's only a rumor. But this is the first time I've actually heard a specific date associated with such information...

I'll just die of happiness if this is true.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Eileen Davidson is really returning to Days, I will MURDER Zucker/Reilly if the the show doesn't continue on another network in 2009.

I simply cannot have my #1 soap dream of all time come true only for it to be massacred a year later!

• Members

Like I've been saying since we got the news that she was "fired" from Y&R- it's all business people. Y&R and DAYS are owned by the same company- it doesn't take a genius to see that in 2007, Davidson is far more valuable to DAYS than she is Y&R. This has been the plan from the get-go, I guarantee it. B)

• Members

I need confirmation on this, like, RIGHT NOW.

Next week, when everyone gets their SOD/SOW magazines, if there's anything in it about Eileen returning to Days, I beg of you to PM me the information or something. This has been my biggest soap wish since she left the show in 1998, and I will probably pass out from excitement when it's finally confirmed.

Archived