DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Just WOW!!! Eileen is my favorite actress along with Louise Sorrel. Her stint playing Kristen and Susan was my favorite period EVER in the 21 years I've been watching Days. She's a freaking genius.

Just the thought of her and James Scott playing off each other in the same scene is more than I can take. This has GOT to happen!!

• Members

I completely agree.

I will DIE OF HAPPINESS if this happens!

Eileen Davidson back in the unforgettable role that made her a soap opera mega-star in the 90's?! Be still my fluttering heart!

I would KILL to see her working opposite James Scott ("Elvis").

This absolutely MUST happen. When she was frontburner on Days, the ratings soared like never before and never since. This is one star whose return WOULD make an impact on the ratings, because she hasn't been gone too long to make a difference.

Please, Days writers... Eileen... come together and MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

• Members

OH GOD PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

I knew exactly who this was about even before I opened the thread since Kenny is the one who posted this. I remember when MBE and SN were announced to be coming back word came out on a Monday as someone got SOD early. I hope the same thing happens here and we get word this week. Days needs this big time!!

I only see her returning as Susan initially to tie up loose ends either in flashbacks or in the short-term. After that, it will all be Kristen or at least should be. Let's just get her back first :lol:

Oh, and whoever mentioned Days and CBS-from your lips to God ears. I don't wish cancellation on any soap but the thought of Days there makes me very hopeful for their future. It would be better then ABC. Whatever the case, let's just get Eileen first.

• Members

And I have the story all planned in out in my head; Elieen initially returns as Susan, who supposedly shows up in Salem to yell at EJ for causing her

friends so much trouble, and she befriends Marlena and John once again, as well as makes friends with Steve and Kayla, and tells Steve she is so sorry if

her Elvis had anything to do with his troubles. Of course, "Susan," is really Kristin! She and EJ are teaming up to continue to the destruction of their enemies. Not only does Kristin want to destroy Marlena and John for hurting her so much in the past, but she is in town to win Steve back, as they were passionate lovers when Steve was under the influence of the DiMeras! Would love to see a major cat fight between Davidson and Mary Beth Evans, and the sparks between Davidson and Nichols!

• Members

Yeah, I think it's just the story to not only bring Elieen back and put Kristin in focus as the major b%ch of the show, but also to get Steve and Kayla back to a place, where a majority of the audience will root for them as well again. Selfishly, I know there will be major sparks between Stephen and Elieen; I can only imagine the love scenes between Kristin and DiMera pawn Patch!!! lol

Archived