DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Members

Between this Eileen news and the huge upsets in Emmy pre-noms, I'm furious and sad at the same time. I know Martha Madison wouldn't get the real nomination, anyway... but the show could've at least been behind her with a pre-nom. That has me so furious. And then to read that the ONE thing I've been hoping against all hope for over the last 8+ years is so close to coming true (ED to DAYS) only to have it squashed in the blink of an eye, I'm feeling completely defeated.

I think if it's confirmed that Eileen's going back to Y&R, I'm really going to take a long break from posting here. I'm just not in the mood to discuss anything soap-related when they've pissed me off so much.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. Hoping for her to come back has been the one thing that's kept me watching Days all these years, through all the bullshit I've suffered through. In the back of my mind was always that hope...

Now, for it to come this close to coming true... only to be squashed? It's like a slap in the face. "Elvis" is back... that's an open door. And it's now or never, since the show's done in 2009.

If this falls flat, I'm so done with all this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

It's like the ONE dream you have for years and years looks like it's FINALLY going to come true, and just as you've almost got it...it's GONE.

That CAN'T be what is happening. I will lose whatever little faith I have left in soaps if it is/does.

Archived