DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Members

That is a perfect idea that I have pondered myself. Cancelling another soap would make a great deal of fans happy, while making the Days fans thrilled. Instead of cancecling another soap for Days, just take out TPIR. Firgure out which lineup of soaps would work best, then there you go. CBSD all the way.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS never really revolved around Kristen. At one point she was in a frontburner storyline where a lot of storylines intertwined around her. She was a good enough actress that she could pull that off without the show tanking (like it does when a teen or younger group storyline makes it in the front burner). If Eileen was talented the show would have fallen apart with that SL. She was great enough for that and there is just reason to have her. Besides, Eileen was enjoyable and she was never frontburner when she wasn't supposed to, like what OLTL does with John, GH with Sonny and AMC with Ryan.

If Eileen ends up on B&B for whatever reason it will be a sore loss for DAYS, but lately there has not been much good to look forward to there either... it is after all, 730 days or so and counting until its over, rite?

• Members

I don't see that happening.

"The Price is Right" is daytime's most watched program -- even moreso than Y&R.

In order for it to be cancelled, its ratings would have to fall below even the ratings of Passions... maybe even lower, since it's cheaper to produce. And I don't see the ratings dropping THAT much by 2009. People don't watch only for Bob Barker, LoL

Archived