DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Members

I have looked ALL OVER today and haven't seen anything about Davidson going back to Y&R or going to B&B. I have however, seen stuff about her going back to DAYS.

This was posted at the Daytime Emmy forum at Goldderby:

At this point who knows.....I really want her back at DAYS and think it is going to happen.

EDIT: Darraholic I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE the avatar!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No prob!! I know how much you want her back (trust me most of us want her back too and are all hoping for it).

I just don't see how DAYS can let this slip away from them, its just to damn perfect...especially where storyline is right now on the show.

Everything is just lined up perfectly, plus Davidson MUST want to go back....anyways we will find out soon what is going on. I am sure there will be something in SOD or SOW this week or next for sure!

• Members

If Eileen doesn't come back, it's going to be the biggest casting mishap of the century.

A possible ratings, creative and critical goldmine, right out the window...

With all the rumors swirling, Eileen surely to God MUST know that Days fans are chomping at the bit to get her back. She has to do this for us, damn it! LoL

• Members

I really hope ED is headed to Days, for several reasons. First she has such a rich history on the show. She was always much better as Kristen, to me, than she ever was as Ashley on Y&R. Secondly, we need some more DiMeras. EJ needs his Mummy! LOL And lastly this storyline needs to get a kick start. I thought November sweeps would reveal more about EJ and now we are nosing up to February sweeps. I want some story!!!

• Webmaster

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 28 2007, 08:25 PM)
Hmmm...it does make sense that Y&R would allow DAYS to have Eileen since they really could use her right now. I'd definitely be back full time if she returned. Of course I've never seen her on DAYS, my love comes from Ashley Abbott!

BTW, the idea of DAYS on CBS is something I've never thought of, but a great idea! CBS is #1 with their soaps and I can't see them giving up, especially since Barbara Bloom seems committed. My guess is that GL would be cancelled to make room for DAYS, which would be okay considering the quality of GL right now (and ratings). If promoted properly, DAYS could be a great addition to the CBS lineup.

There is also an idea that no one seems to have considered:

When Bob Barker retires and his replacement first airs, the ratings could tank and bring CBS down. Instead of cancelling GL as discussed, they could cancel TPIR in time for DAYS to end on NBC in 2009.

• Members

It would be a whole lot better for Days in the long run if TPIR, a game show or talk show was cancelled for Days - on whatever network it goes too. If another soap is cancelled or even cut back just to bring Days to either ABC or CBS the backlash will be bad for Days and hinder their progression on that network.

• Members

That would be ideal. I was hoping that there would be a movement by Days fans to move to CBS. Unlike some networks, CBS is supporting their soaps. The move might also give Days the credibility it has been denied by being on NBC. I really hope it happens.

Archived