DAYS: OH SWEET JESUS LET IT BE TRUE!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm...it does make sense that Y&R would allow DAYS to have Eileen since they really could use her right now. I'd definitely be back full time if she returned. Of course I've never seen her on DAYS, my love comes from Ashley Abbott!

BTW, the idea of DAYS on CBS is something I've never thought of, but a great idea! CBS is #1 with their soaps and I can't see them giving up, especially since Barbara Bloom seems committed. My guess is that GL would be cancelled to make room for DAYS, which would be okay considering the quality of GL right now (and ratings). If promoted properly, DAYS could be a great addition to the CBS lineup.

• Members

I see her back as Susan first, then perhaps Kristen. Keep in mind guys, part of the reason she initially left Days was because she was exhausted playing 5 characters and didn't like all the characters she had to portray. Ultimately, they'll have to work around her schedule, like Y&R did, so I don't see her doing more than two characters this time around.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 28 2007, 08:25 PM)
Hmmm...it does make sense that Y&R would allow DAYS to have Eileen since they really could use her right now. I'd definitely be back full time if she returned. Of course I've never seen her on DAYS, my love comes from Ashley Abbott!

True, is it wrong that I see Days and Y&R playing ping-pong with Eileen? I just have a thought that if she goes back to Days and leaves again, Y&R will want her back. Then when she's let go fromm Y&R again, she'll go back to Days, and the cycle continues.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 28 2007, 08:25 PM)

You've never seen her on Days?

Oh God, I beg of you... follow the link below. They're a bunch of Eileen/Kristen clips that I posted here at SON... she's BRILLIANT. Plays a villainess like no other!

Eileen as Kristen!

• Members

I would love to see Susan again. I always loved her. I think if Eileen comes back, her main roles will be Susan and Kristen, with Kristen appearing the most frequently, and Susan popping up for social events or when she needs to give Elvis Junior a good talking-to. I do believe we'll see appearances from Sister Mary Moira from time to time as well, and maybe even Penelope's ghost and Thomas. ;)

Archived