OLTL: Friday, January 26th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Viki really was unpredictable asking Clint home with her, but it was really fun. I hope they go with Viki and Clint they really are great as a couple.

Asa and Renee are so great to watch, what was up with Asa and his call?

The blood was fine, kind of funny, but at least it did the deed.

Look forward to Viki and Clint on Monday.

• Members

So, of course, like every OLTL post I make, this post is about Margaret:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Margaret was Spencer's killer? A shocked "You!" would've definately been his response (well, more like "WHAT THE F*CK!! You'RE DEAD!!!" but whatever). Maybe she was after Spencer AND Blair but only had time for Spencer. Her sister has been hiding her and there was a body double in the morgue. *shrugs* Sounds like a great story to me!

• Members

I thought it was a really good episode. My only question is, How did the killer know where Spencer was? It didn't seem like a spur of the moment crime like I thought it would be.

Does anyone have a theory on who killed Spencer? I think it could have been Marty or Paige. Marty because she's suffering from PTSD and walked in on the man who threatened her son about to commit rape. Or Paige because she had just had enough of Truman and walked in on an attepted rape.

I loved seeing Lindsey and Dorian having Dinner and Renee and Asa's party was great.

I want more Roxie!

• Members

They made it look like there are five suspects going by the last part of today's episode: Rex, Michael, John, Todd, and Asa.

All have a reason to kill him; however, I agree, how would they know exactly where he was?

If you noticed, John left after his conversation with Marty. Natalie called him, and the camera focused on the phone when the answering machine picked up.

Todd left after reading Jack a bedtime story.

Michael left his apartment and Marcie alseep in the bed without waking her up.

And then Rex said he had some PI business to take care of when he ran into Paige at the hospital, and then ran off toward Spencer's room.

And then there was Asa's mysterious phone call. Could he have hired someone to kill Spencer?

• Members

Well Dena Higley CAN'T be writing this. Why would she write off her newbies she's been shoving down our throats? Why save vets like Nora and Lindsay who she was going to fire? Why all the balance? Plus she said they'd be holding onto the Tommy secret for a long time. Michael already knows so that isn't a long time.

I love, love, loved this episode! I still want to strangle Marty (they better not put her with John!), but Asa and Renee's party more than made up for it! And Lindsay and DORIAN?! That was such a nice surprise and a throwback to their history of scheming! I didn't expect much of this Nora/Bo/Lindsay story, but they are writing it in a way that makes sense and compliments their history.

I can't believe how glued I am to OLTL right now! For me it's this soap and Y&R, nobody else is delivering for me. I'm glad the ratings are doing better.

• Members

Those of my theories for them too. At the moment, Paige seems like the most likely person... I have a feeling who ever did it, the "trama" of not remembering they did it will happen.

I'm assuming this wasn't a planned kill... like maybe who ever it was just happen to walk in andsee what he was doing to Blair, and remember what he did to them, and then killed him.

• Members

Finally got around to watchin the episode. It was GREAT!!!

The Lindsay/Dorian stuff was so great. I love their friendship and their scheming against Paige, Bo, Clint, and Vikki.

I enjoyed how we got a taste of just about every storyline.

The Spencer murder was PERFECT! I love how it was painful. I hope hope hope hope HOPE that it's Margaret.

• Members

I could see that happening.

Good point...I hadn't really considered that.

I for one am rather excited about this storyline. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. And there are soo many people who had a reason to kill Spencer. I love murder mysteries.

Wouldn't that be poetic justice? After all he did to her, she manages to come back and get revenge on him in the end.

• Members

Does anyone have this episode on tape? I need to get the names of the recurring and dayplayer cast members from the closing credits from last Friday's episode. Those are the names right after the contract cast members. My tape messes up right when it gets to the credits.

Thanks. :)

Archived