OLTL: Friday, January 26th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great line from Lindsay about smothering Nora: I felt like I was watching DH for a minute!

This is absolutely wonderful, having all of these characters together to celebrate Asa and Renee (even if the date is wrong, because they got married in February). I don't care if the writing isn't perfect, someone in charge LISTENED, and that means a lot.

These guards at the hospital are ridiculous. How many people have busted into Spencer's room, and how many times has he escaped? I'm sorry, but Bo should receive a serious smackdown from somebody. Todd has a right to go off on the LPD for this, after all the times they have busted his ass.

Viki looks sensational ... she is the best dressed today by far.

Dorian and Lindsay haven't had dinner in years, unless it's happened off screen. This is wonderful, and I can't wait to see what kind of machinations they put into motion.

Asa, Renee, Bo, Paige, Clint, Viki, Jessica, Antonio ... Natalie, of course, is M.I.A.

I am loving everything.

• Members

So far, so good...Dorian, Lindsay, Clint, Viki, Asa, Renee, Michael, Marcie, Starr, Jack, Todd....now all we need are Nigel, Roxy and R.J..

The Spencer/Blair stuff is just too creepy; good, but creepy.

Rex/Natalie not bad.

John/Marty is so-so.

Poor Mark.

Cole is eh.

Bo, Paige, Antonio, Jessica are tolerable.

Vincent eh.

Gray tell Natalie the truth.

• Members

WOW!

This was excellent stuff.

I like how the murder came so suddenly and how they sort of waited to play up the suspects until the end. Asa and Renee's party was sort of the center of the show, making the disturbing finale stand out all the more.

How creepy was that?!?! Blood spattering all over my girl's wedding dress, LOL.

So who do we have for suspects? John, Rex, Michael, Paige, and Asa (by way of hired hand). Todd?

I also loved Lindsay and Dorian today, although I think Linds would need a little more prodding to want to bust up Bo (who she hasn't cared about in ages) and Paige (who has tried to be a friend).

Enjoying Clint and Viki.

Next week looks good! There is so much I am enjoying right now, and I hope they can hold on to a 2.7 for this very impressive week.

• Members

Well, my friend, you must not watch GH, huh? The violence against women on that show is far worse and doesn't always move the plot. I personally found the blood on Blair's dress to be effective, but I totally respect your opinion.

I agree that Viki asking Clint over for a drink was WONDERFUL. Jerry Ver Dorn has somehow seemed like Clint to me right from the get-go. I just hope that if they do get back together, there is some nice dialogue about what happened with Sloan.

• Members

I would have loved to have seen more Viki/Clint, more conversation actually, but I did love watching the family interact, I've missed that so much. Viki and Clint look SO good together, hope it happens when all is said and done. It was funny when Renee said that someone else should be married now, the looks on Clint/Viki's and Bo/Paige's face was priceless.

It may have been creepy but so effective. I love horror movies so I thoroughly enjoyed Spencer getting the knife.

I loved how they set Spener's murder up, and all the possible suspects.

So cannot wait for Monday.

Archived