ATWT: 01/22 Show

• Members

Ugh! Where do I start?

Mike needs to run, run, run! Run far away! Him and Katie back together for like 2 hours and she's already talking about him knockin' her up? And then when she was talking about her childhood dreams, I was sooo glad Mike finally brought her back to reality.

Austin Peck as (an older-than-Jack) Brad Snyder?? :huh: I'm not buying it. Besides the fact that he's gotten a bit scruffy and looks to have been kind of slacking in the work-out department, I'm not buying that Brad is older than Jack. And aside from all that, Brad was acting such a tiny bit immature...like "Dude, she's fuggin' hot. Why don't you bang her? So what? Your wife's a tramp....Bang Vienna, dude. She's hot....and if you don't, I will!!" :rolleyes:

Vienna just needs to go somewhere. Everyone knows the only reason she's staying around the farm is because she's wantin' some.

Craig and Meg: Make me gag! :angry: Seriously, Craig looks like he's freakin' sixty and when Meg started innocently batting her eyelashes and speaking softly to him, I wanted to puke!!

What the hell is Parker doing talking to Paul? :blink: And was I the only one thrown off by Parker saying that he never wanted to see his mom again? Uh......what did she ever......never mind. :rolleyes: J.P. is such a moron for aging these kids yet again.

I continue to loathe NuNuAdam. That 40's film era/Broadway musical/sing-a-song voice of his is getting on my last nerve!!

Casey's story...... *yawn*

Paul's vision was just creepy. Is J.P. trying to make ATWT the soap version of X Files or somethin'?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Austin Peck is an embarrassment to daytime. To acting period. And the fact that the show has no regard for history pisses me the hell off. EVERY SINGLE RECAST is a new character! I don't care if they have the same name, it's not the same. They don't even bother getting the backstory correct, as with Jack's "younger" brother Brad. The previous Brad is probably 8 or 9 years older than Austin Peck.

I'm only watching this show out of loyalty. SORASing Carly's kids was so stupid. They keep loading the show with these unneeded kids. Parker is satanic and the worst thing is that the same story could've been played (much better) with the younger kids. Now when Carly returns she'll always be saddled down with these kids because they're so old.

• Members

Six months...I swear, Peck will be gone in six months. I've never hated a character more on sight!!! Peck isn't a green kid from Off Broadway, he's supposed to be a seasoned vet. The unknown Vienna knew how to put her stamp on the character. Heck, this is just an older version of Casey, when Zach Roerig was brought on to make him a player.

I actually liked the Parker/Paul scenes. Howarth is a lot more tolerable when he's not contorting his face and screaming at people who've betrayed him. If that means interacting with children, I guess I'll have to live with it. And the point was, even as mad as Parker is at Carly and Jack, he's still worried about them. It was a glimpse of the sweet boy inside the angry teen.

What a fake Hughes family moment. "Aunt" Katie didn't even bother to see her nephew Casey after he was almost hacked to death by the Slasher. Now, when she can inform Margo she's humping Mike again, she goes to visit her BIL. *RME*

At least Mike has bought a clue...babies shouldn't be havin' babies. LOL...

• Members

I think Jean Piss-ant is going into panic mode since most of the teens' contracts are soon to expire. And I think that she thinks "Oh crap. What if they don't re-sign? Then I'll be teen-less. And then there goes all our teenage summer viewers!! Quick!!! SORAS as many kids as you can find!"

:rolleyes:

And P.J., what does "RME" mean?

• Members

Oh, everyone knows Zach is leaving at the end of his contract to go out for pilot season. It just hasn't been officially announced.

And as far as Austin Peck/eye-candy/whatever.....it doesn't look like Peck has been using his time off in between DOOL and ATWT to lift weights or eat healthy. I hate to say it, but he looks like he's gained some weight....and lost some muscle.

• Members

WTF is wrong with these TIIC?

Brad Snyder is a carbon copy of Nick Kasnoff! Remember, Mike's cousin? The one who bombed and left 4 months or so after his introduction?

Brad is just annoying!!!! And Peck is doing some kind of chewing sound that irks me.

Moving on...

I enjoyed seeing a calmer Craig.

Meg's guilt was BORING!

• Members

Today's show SUCKED and that is putting it nicely. Austin Peck needs to get the hell off my screen, this guy can't act his ass out a paper bag, the facial expressions, the voice, the body movements, the everything he just sucks. I really don't understand why we needed a new character when we already have 50 characters and 40 of them never get used. I can't really agree with everyone about the aging of the kids thing, because I really like NuParker and I think he would be good in any storyline, I agree with the other poster Parker made Paul worth watching today. What is with these visions of Paul's anyway, must we have one everyday, is there a point to them, or are we going to be waiting 6 months for a reason. ZR(Casey) really cannot act at all, and I think he is proving it in this storyline of his, I really think his storyline would be much better if there was an actor that could act playing it.

Here is my question of the day: Where is the drama at in this show, it is all about who is going to be with who and who is going to get who next, there is no drama.

Did I mention Brad needs to go like now and take JP and CG with you :angry:

This show is so bad right now I am thinking about watching GH at least it sounds like interesting things are happening on that show or are about to, I could only dream that ATWT would have the kind of story GH has coming up.

• Members

I kinda agree the show has improved some, mainly because Carly/Simon are gone, but still I'm not settling for this crap! Especially with Austin Peck on board. Here's my biggest problem...

Tom/Margo's storyline! It lasted ONE WEEK, there were no long lasting effects from Tom's heart attack they only used him because they HAD to to prop Emily who has shown ZERO interest in Daniel. Speaking of, they didn't even set this up by showing us Daniel and allowing us to care that he's missing.

Lisa appeared for ONE FRICKING DAY! A day that I missed because my local CBS station preempted it and never aired it. Then where are Nancy and Kim? Nancy will be back when Katie has her next orgasm, but she can't be there for her family? It was more about the teens than Margo or Tom. It was SHAMEFUL, but I will say Scott Holmes and Ellen Dolan did the best with what little catshyt they got.

Archived