ATWT: 01/22 Show

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a boring and useless show. There was no real storylines in today's show. It is the worst show I have seen in some time. It was pure ff material. I am getting to the point where I don't want to tape ATWT anymore until Jean Passanante is gone! I had a hard time getting myself to tape it today because I knew it was going to be bad. And Jean Passanante did not disappoint! The hack needs to get fired!

• Members

ITA that the show still needs major improvements, but last month the show was just unbearable to watch. At least now there are some decent storylines. It's nothing amazing, but I've seen worse.

I can't tell nuParker and nuJJ apart either, except that Parker's the taller one. For two kids that have no biological relation to Jack, they look just like him! :blink:

I also agree that the show does not need new characters when it can hardly give storylines to more than 10 characters. I think that's what my biggest problem is with nuBrad. The actor seems tolerable, at most, but I just don't want to have to watch another mediocre actor get all the airtime when there are much better actors and actresses who get nothing.

• Members

:lol: It doesn't help that they both have dark hair and the same hairstyle that I guess kids are sporting these days.

I wasn't familiar with AP before, but I've heard all of the warnings about his... um, "acting abilities." LOL!

• Members

And where the he** is Emma? I can't imagine just what she'll say when she "returns" from wherever she is and learns that during her departure, her home was basically turned into Oakdale's Bed & Breakfast. :blink:

In the meantime.....during all this horrible ATWT, you could be checking out my blog and oakdalelover's blog as well. ^^Shameless plug, I know, but it was worth a try :P;)

• Members

I know!! They were going around the table, all talking and first, Tom said something. Then, Casey said a line or two. And you think "Oh okay...normal family". But then you get to NuNuAdam and hear his voice and it's like "Woah! We got an outta-towner! Somebody direct this guy towards Broadway!"

• Members

I agree with Oakdalelover (James) and MsWalsh. I think the show has gotten better. In December there were many days I didn't watch, but I am enjoying it alot.

I don't care for Austin Peck on the show, but he did improve alot this last run on Days. So far his scenes today didn't bare any of that out. I wondered how long it would be before they had him shirtless. We didn't have to wait long. At least even with a little weight he still looks good shirtless.

Even though I am enjoying ATWT more, there are still shows I am enjoying lots more - specifically GH, GL, and Y&R which are must not miss for me now.

Archived