ATWT: 01/22 Show

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must be the only one that likes Austin Peck in this role. :lol: I think his character on here is so much more interesting the character he played on DOOL.

LMFAO! You have me in stitches over here WG. Even though I like Austin Peck's character in this role I thought it was funny, and I like Zach Roerig but I still thought it was funny. :lol

• Members

What are yall talking about: character would have been ruined?

IMHO, Adam is ruined!!

He went from being noticeably shy, horribly insecure, loving, devoted brother/son/friend.....to......(now) mean, cruel, conniving, envious, talk-before-he-think, a-hole of a brother/son/friend.

• Members

Adam hasn't been ruined because this isn't Adam! This is what I mean about the recasts on ATWT. They are completely new characters. I wonder if they even ever try to get original actors back. It seems like they automatically go for a recast. We know Scott Bryce was available, but they got this mediocre actor to play a new character named Craig.

• Members

At least you have it on tape and are able to FF all the crap parts, I am going through hell trying to watch this crap live, I am almost ready to give up on ATWT I mean really we all have been complaining for months about the crappy writing and storylines and it has not seemed to matter to JP at all, or to CBS and PGP who must know by now that most fans are not happy, and the horrible ratings also prove it, to me it looks like they just don't care at all. :( Trust me if JP or anyone at PGP gave a rats butt, they would not have even hired Austin Peck to continue on with the stupid boring storylines revolving around 10 characters. something I think almost every fan has voiced a negative thought about. All JP cares about is the fact that we fans must have Eye Candy, who cares about a storyline when we can look at shirtless Brad all day, GMAFB. Sorry JP I don't watch for Eye Candy I watch for great storylines. I mean really what is the point of Brad other than that, there is no storyline for him just like Mike did not have a storyline, the only thing we will see Brad doing is running around with his shirt off chasing after Katie and V, that is not a storyline and is totally boring.

• Members

I really don't have that much of a problem with NuNuAdam, but I liked NuAdam better. I think my main problem is what is the point of Adam, as usual been on the show for months and still we have no purpose for him, wait come to think of it Jade has been on for almost a year and there still is no point to her either. But how can we tell these peoples stories when we are telling the story of Katie's sexcapades, and the great Simon and Carly adventure, and Will and Gwen's never ending conversation and the Who is going to kill Craig show.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 22 2007, 03:25 PM)
Tom/Margo's storyline! It lasted ONE WEEK, there were no long lasting effects from Tom's heart attack they only used him because they HAD to to prop Emily who has shown ZERO interest in Daniel. Speaking of, they didn't even set this up by showing us Daniel and allowing us to care that he's missing.

WTF?

THAT was their once-in-a-decade storyline?!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 22 2007, 04:25 PM)
Tom/Margo's storyline! It lasted ONE WEEK, there were no long lasting effects from Tom's heart attack they only used him because they HAD to to prop Emily who has shown ZERO interest in Daniel. Speaking of, they didn't even set this up by showing us Daniel and allowing us to care that he's missing.

Lisa appeared for ONE FRICKING DAY! A day that I missed because my local CBS station preempted it and never aired it. Then where are Nancy and Kim? Nancy will be back when Katie has her next orgasm, but she can't be there for her family? It was more about the teens than Margo or Tom. It was SHAMEFUL, but I will say Scott Holmes and Ellen Dolan did the best with what little catshyt they got.

I was thinking the same today. But Tom/Margo's storyline lasted just 3 days. It was featured Monday, Tuesday(with Lisa(her one day appearance) and Thursday. Poof, stroyline over!

LOL about Katie's orgasm....remark and Nancy. :lol:

• Members

Today's show sucked.

AP sucks as Brad (but that's another rant entirely).

This psychic vision crap with Paul really sucks.

Craig and Meg = Barf.

NuNuAdam sucks.

I don't give a crap about Casey or his gambling problems. Nor do I care to see Tom and Margo being used to prop Katie/Matie for the umpteenth time. When the hell is MC's last day anyway?

I'm sorry, but I just do not see the improvement that some of you are talking about. If anything, the show's just going further down the tubes.

• Members

I was one of the people who thought the show had improved, but today was awful. Austin Peck's wide-eyed attempts at looking plotting or thoughtful were the worst part. I am hopeful that Tom and Margo will continue to have some story since they were making a big deal out of Tom eating healthy today.

I like NuNuAdam, and I don't understand the "what's the point?" statement about his character. Adam is a longtime character on the show who viewers watched grow up. It makes sense that he would be back in Oakdale. We also are seeing a story with him and Jade, and him and Casey, and him and Will/Gwen.

• Members

I agree with that. ATWT was painfully awful today.

I actually want the character of Adam around Oakdale. But Jean Passanante doesn't know how to write for the character. Actually, she doesnt know how to write good for any character for that matter.

Archived