So who is Chad's secret fling NOW?

• Members

They've thrown Valerie in our faces AGAIN and think that we'll buy it. And I'm so sorry, SO VERY SORRY, that it's not Jared. He was the RIGHT CHOICE and it was very apparent from the get go. I just can't believe that JER failed to recognize the shock potential in all of this as well as the dramatic fallout! Some people have said that it's Vincent, the tabloid reporter. I will throw up if it's him and how could someone like that capture Chad's attention in such a profound way? If Chad is cheating on his supposed true love then the person should be someone who's sophisticated enough to distract Chad from Whitney. Vincent? Ewwwww. But alas, some people have posted that there is no lover at all, that he's not cheating and this is all about something else. I'm now inclined to agree because I can see no one else right now who's believable enough to be Chad's lover. Not Vincent and certainly not ANY OTHER WOMAN! Chad's story is now a flop because the most sensible, most believable person is eliminated. So, is "Chud" cheating or not and if so who's the RIDICULOUS lover?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There's no way Chad's affair is with a man; he might hint at it, but when it comes right down to it, JER doesn't have the guts to go down that route (mostly because it would actually be original). I'm betting whoever it is, we don't already know them.

Here's a list of women we KNOW it won't/can't be:

Rebecca

Gwen

Theresa

Eve

Simone

Fancy

Sheridan

Kay

Tabitha

Grace

The other Crane sister

So that leaves:

Ivy (highly unlikely)

Paloma (who's already in a s/l with Noah)

Jessica

Charity

Valerie (the most obvious choice)

Pilar (really can't see that happening)

• Members

I had that same ? for JSF...

As for who Chad is sleeping around with, it will be a daytime FIRST when a HW for a soap includes himself into the show and is actually the guy Chad has been sleeping around with, none other than JER himself will be in the most shocking love scene in the history of soaps! You heard it here first..... :o

• Members

Sorry, not convinced.

Obviously, it WAS planned to be a man, maybe even Jared. But if he hasn't already, JER's going to back out of it. I'll be happy to eat crow if it does turn out to be a man, but until I see it with my own eyes, I don't believe it's going to happen.

• Members

KBT, I actually have the same feeling. It was clear that Jared was the mystery man, but I think JER got word that the show would be canceled earlier last year, and in November, began to rewrite the story so that it was no longer Jared. As the show's final shocker, I could totally see JER himself being the mystery lover. :lol:

• Members

Prepare for a tasty treat, then, Hogan, because it IS a man. JER can (and did) rewrite that the mystery lover was Jared, but based on non-gender-specific dialogue, weird camera angles, the dialogue and the incident at the jeweler, foreshadowing and all those other elements prevent JER from rewriting the mystery lover to be a woman, without looking like a complete hack. The show has gone too far already to go back and say it's a woman. So, it's a man.

• Members

That's true, but I can't believe that they COULD rewrite something as blatant as Chad being with a man. And you can tell the plan is still in place. Case in point: Chad's lie detector test. He passed with flying colors, and why? Because a man who sees sex with another man as something of a need, he wouldn't classify it as an affair. It "doesn't count" because it's a man, not a woman. therefore, it's not cheating. That's why he passed the test -- because it's not a woman. Is it not obvious? :lol:

Archived