So who is Chad's secret fling NOW?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either did I.

In fact, I said for months it wasn't him but several ganged up on me and said it wasn't.

Jared with with Theresa several times when Chad was with his lover. Jared has alibis alot of the time and while that doesn't mean much on Passions, when it happens several times it's hard for fans to forget and even JER would not overlook that (although who knows). I think it was and probably still is intended to be a man but I don't think it was ever Jared. I know I am going to get jumped on but I don't care. Can't convince me.

I would love it to be Jessica. That would be fun. :lol:

• Members

Phoenix--it depends on how late the Jared/Theresa/Chad time conflicts occurred. It was rewritten, yes, so that's why you saw the conflicts.

Anyway, think about how Ethan is just having these idiotic "gut" feelings that something is wrong with Jared; that he's a shady character. The story was rewritten with those "gut" feelings. Well, no, I shouldn't say that. The story was rewritten when those gut feelings led Ethan to discover obvious red herrings. You'll recall that Ethan tried to pin embezzlement on Jared. This was proof enough for me that the story was rewritten because Jared explained away Ethan's suspicions. And besides, if you think about it, the embezzlement accusation was thrown in there as a red herring because, while Jared could explain it away, if the money really DID go bye bye, JER could aways say that Chris took it as his favor for Spike. Those stories blend together when they shouldn't. Since that accusation, Ethan has shouted accusations at Jared with NOTHING to back them up. He looks like a fool. But that's not Ethan's fault; because the Chared story was rewritten, JER never had a REAL "shady" secret for Jared (that is, that would belong in the corporate storyline). It's clear to me (and should be to anyone else) that JER's using all this time of Ethan's accusing Jared and beating him up or throwing him out of the kitchen, to distract from the obvious: that he's still thinking up an ALTERNATE secret for Jared. Let's face it, NOTHING gave us an indication that Jared wasn't really dating Theresa to pursue true love. He really IS a good, stand-up guy. I don't recall a single scene where he's shouted at a mysterious voice on the phone telling him to get the job done or something equally cryptic.

Again, NO signs have pointed to Jared being shady.

Several more signs pointed to him being Chad's lover.

• Members

Those gut feelings more likely come from the possibility that Jared is chaliced-Al. Ethan doesn't think that Jared would cheat on her, but rather be abusive to her and her child. That's a sign pointing Alistair's direction than anything else. There were NO signs of Jared being Chad's lover, and the possibility that it would be is nothing more than wishful thinking.

• Members

I can't wait until Valentines Day so we can finally stop speculating. It gets bored after a while! LOL!

I don't know who it is at this point....woman or man. At first it was probably planned, mabye even to be Jared, but I think JER's going to back down. I think he's already backed down from it being Jared.

As for no fling at all! Would JER really do that?! Would he go that far? If Passions doesn't get cancelled it might next year if JER made no fling at all. He would be basically saying Chad said all that to thin air. That's almost saying he had an affair with an Imaginary Freind!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I never said that. I knew it was supposed to be a man.

Yes, I BELIEVE it was supposed to be Jared, but I'm not making certain people eat crow about that, since no one will ever know whether I was right. (only JER knows).

I just meant that I never gave up in my faith that Chad was 'down low. ' EVER. :)

• Members

Oh, my KBT, I just saw your theory about JER himself being Chad's mystery lover, lol.

I have another conspiracy theory myself, actually. I have a feeling that, somehow, JER knew this was "Passions" last year on NBC, and that's why the Chad shocker is coming out, Ethan and Theresa are closer than ever -- well, closer than ever since 2002, anyway -- and things seem to be getting more and more gutsy and shocking. (Never would I have seen MeanSheridan, "rapist" Luis and a bunch of other things we're seeing now, happening six years ago on this show). I just have a feeling. And who knows? Maybe part of that balls to the wall attitude (as someone here, probably Kenny, called it, when speaking of gutsy stuff), IS JER being the secret lover. But for Chad to be THAT addicted to sex? He would HAVE to have a mad daddy fetish or SOMETHING. Or something...wow.

Archived