AMC - Thursday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Tad & Dixie scenes made the whole episode worthwhile for me. I agree that someone else must be helping McT out because in all this time since Cady has been back, they've never mentioned chicken fingers until now.

I also really liked the Julia/Jamie conversation about her taking in Kate.

Woohoo for Colby telling JR about Krystal. It's time for her to get knocked off her pedestal.

Too bad the killer didn't jump out of the bushes and get both Babe & Josh!

I'm so sick of Zarf giving stupid, vague answers instead of just saying 5 simple words, "no, I didn't kill anyone."

• Members

Well, I can't believe that I'm the only one who isn't being all this "should" be this way and this "should" be that way. I won't pussyfoot around: it is an OUTRAGE, ABC Daytime, that Bianca is NOT the shot before Erica. It is absolutely INEXCUSABLE for that (bleep) Lily to come before Erica. Every time I see that opening now my blood is going to boil.

• Members

That opening just doesn't feel right without David. :( It's so strange not to see David in there...I was so used to it. Zarf, eh, he blends in. Nothing stand out. I haven't watched in so long that I didn't know who some of them were.LOL That is not a flattering shot of John James, though.

The Dani/Derek scenes (the only scenes I had clipped for me this week) did nothing for me, surprisingly. That man in is s NOT Derek. Nope. He's not bad, not at all, he's just not Derek. Stupid AMC.

Edited to say: Whoa, Brooke is gone. That actually made me tear up a little. I repeat, stupid AMC.

Archived