AMC: Thursday

• Members

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so true. Everyone fcuking coddles this Pig in a Wig so damn much, it's ridiculous! Every five seconds, she goes into her: "I know you hate me for what I did" speech, only for it to be followed by someone telling her no matter how disgusting her actions are, Babe is Love.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm gonna guess that she'll soon realize that she's acting like her mother did when she told Erica that she was gay...and then finally break down and realize what a hypocrite she's being and give in to Zoe (at least friends-wise...not necessarily lovers...that would take longer than acceptance).

But I also believe, especially after the way today ended, that Bianca just assumes Zarf was trying to lay a lesbian and that it was all an act and isn't being sincere...

• Members

I cant beleive Id see the day when Zarf would be the best thing on this show. Im loving him and his story.

I loved Josh/Babe before but yes they are boring now and Im sick of the repetitive scenes. They seriously need to do something different

• Members

I was half watching today so not sure what Ryan did that was so upsetting but I have it on DVR so I will watch later. I did see the Kendall part and realizing why Zach acts the way he does or whatever, and kinda saw the Zarf stuff and sadly saw the Babe/Josh stuff. Yup Babe is "working" on her marriage as well as I expected her too. How awesome she can show the whole town how shameless she is and she expects JR to believe her? I hope he drops a house on her LOL.

• Members

I thought the scenes between Zoe and Aidan were kinf of funny. Just because Aiden looked so unsettled, but at the same time Zoe looked so broken hearted and disillusioned. For once I was actually glad that Babe stepped up to be there for someone. She seemed to sense what was going on with Zoe. Not that I'm drinking the Babe is love koolaid.

I wonder what Zack will say when Ryan says he wants to keep Spike for awhile? He was just advocating that they get out of town, so obviously he sees the danger and knows that it's not so easy to protect someone from a determined killer. To me, it just makes sense that Spike would stay with Ryan at this point. It has nothing to do with who the better parents are or who would be willing to protect Spike, imo. Why even risk having your child around you when you know someone is coming for you? But I also think it's silly for the Fusion woman not to go into hiding. A few weeks/months of hiding v. dead forever. Seems like an obvious choice. I know, logic has no place in PV.

• Members

Okay... I've been reading a lot, and now I gotta add my two cents. B) Everyone is focused on Babe the slut. I'm not arguing that she's the symbol of virtue by any means, but don't you think JR has gotten exactly what he deserves? He did try to murder her, and has played her as many times as she has played him. I too am sick to death of Josh/Babe/JR and the repetitive dialog ad nausem. :rolleyes: Maybe we'll get lucky and all three will be sent to Ruth and Joe's attic never to be spoken of again. :P

Bianca will come around in my opinion... she jumped to the conclusion that Zarf was playing her to lay her, and when she realizes that she was wrong, she'll mia culpa all over herself. :o I can't decide whether to laugh or feel sorry for Zarf/Zoe, but maybe that's just how they want us to feel right now?

The whole Erica/Jack/Jeff scene was classic LaKane. Good to see that she hasn't lost her touch! :lol:

• Members

Welcome to the boards! Feel free to always throw in your two cents! :)

I agree with you on the JR/Babe/Josh stuff. I don't think JR gets as much crap as Babe, IMO, bc Babe is the GIRL that led Bianca and JR to believe their babies were dead...and there are just so many Bianca and Kendall fans, that everytime Babe crosses them or does something to the two of them - you will hear horrible anti-Babe rants. If we want to get technical, she's just as big a 'hobag' as Kendall used to be...but Kendall has since backed off and Babe is still going through what Kendall did about 2-4 years ago.

• Members

Are you smoking that Alexis Davis weed Always? There was nothing funny about the whole Aidan/Di/Zoe thing.

HA HA HA it's SOOOOO funny that these two pushed this person who just had their heartbroken after revealing their most personal secret only to have it mocked and SLAPPED at into being put on display for all the world to see. HA HA HA!

The only murder Zoe committed was when Jeffrey Carlson knocked me dead during his karaoke performance! MARVELOUS! That one number made me reconcile the garbage that was written before and after that.

• Members

Oh no - I felt bad for Zoe during the whole episode. I just know that he was trying to flirt and be funny with Di/Aiden and of course they have NO idea what he's doing and are just in shock. To me, Zoe was funny and Di/Aiden's reactions were funny. But I still felt bad for Zoe deep down - especially during her performance to all of ConFusion. And yes, that performance was GREAT. It just proves even more what a great casting choice Jeffrey was - he can sing, so Zarf being a rock star is believable.

Archived