AMC: Thursday

• Members

I'm loving these scenes with Zarf, Di, and Aiden. The way Zarf is trying to cover and play-flirt with Aiden. Hilarious. And Di is just looking Zarf over and over with big eyes. haha Aiden is so cute too...you know he likes it ;)

So Ryan got the motorcycle? Maybe we'll all get our wish and he rides away from the show again in 2007???

And finally - we got a lesbian kiss between Bianca and Leslie! It wasn't a short little peck either...impressive. Liking how Bianca is asking her if she knows any transgendered people too. Seems realistic for her to want to understand what it is all about...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about Babe/Josh. It's so repetitive and annoying today. Let's move on PLEASE.

And Zarf has me rolling too! LoL - I loved his little shake and tongue flapping he did with Di. Also when he said "Lady and GentleMAN". So appropriate. Jeffrey is a great actor and this is a perfect role for him.

• Members

I swear the only thing that is bringing this show down right now is Babe and her tirangle with J.R and Josh. It is so repetitive. How many scenes do we have to see Babr telling Josh to get the hell away from her and Josh saying no I love you. Jesus. I hate thos storyline!!!!!!!

Anyeay, other than that its a great show so far. Loving Leslie and Bianca. Make Leslie a contract player! She rocks. And I love how they are discussing the transgendered issue and Bianca is now starting to feel a little guilt for reacting the way she did, just a little.

Zoe with Di and Aidan is a real trip especially Zarf/Zoe coming on to Aidan LMFAO! And Colby and Sean are fun too. But it will end badly as always :lol: poor Colby, she is going to have a record the size of Janet Green's by the time she hits 20!

• Members

Poor Babe couldn't even get her heel on the damn thing! lol - that was a cheesy shot.

I wish Brent Weber would annunciate his words a little better...sometimes I can't understand what he is saying over his slurred speech. Anyway, I'm enjoying the Colby/Sean stuff anyway.

THANK YOU - I'm so happy that Kendall has stated that she understands now why Zach has this need to help women in need (ie. Maria, Julia, Dixie). I'm happy that was addressed - and that Kendall named the ladies. No more jealousy please!

• Members

Kendall is a little slow on the uptale but glad she finally gets it! Zach asking her if she was his shrink :lol: solid Zendall scenes. They truly have finally hit their stride. As if nothing can break them now. I love it.

Zoe owned the stage. It was pre comedy but what comedy. Great acting and signing by Jeff C. The looks on everyone's faces were like WOW!

Sean and Colby are cute together now they are actually being written like real teens.

• Members

A huge improvement over yesterday. Marla Kanelos is probably the strongest scripter on the show. We go from the hot mess that is Courtney Bugler (thanks R Sinclair, that post about her yesterday was hilarious) to Marla..

• Members
I've been trying to pay more attention to the SW for the day and I know there is a lot of love for Amanda Beall that I don't really feel but I do find Marla Kanelos very good (for AMC).

I loved Zach and Kendall today. Much of their dialogue could have been very over the top sweet and stomach turning so I have to hand it to MK and TK and AM for not making it turn out like all schmoopy. It was funny and loving at the same time. I'm glad, Zach and Kendall are not a schmoopy couple so I'm glad they don't play it like that and I'm glad MK, TK and AM get that about this couple. Zach and Kendall are finally getting the story they should have got last year. They are a very popular couple and I'm glad they have a story which does not involve them being ripped apart....again.

Annie has gone from boring me to making me outright dislike her. Kendall was willing to die for Spike 7 months ago and Zach was willing to give up everything to make sure Spike entered this world safe and now she thinks Ryan will somehow protect Spike better than Zach and Kendall? Ryan who threw himself over a cliff so he would not be a father? Do past actions mean nothing now that King Lavery has spoken? I can give Annie a tiny bit of a pass because Annie was not around for that storyline but Ryan was and today it seemed like he was more pissed off that Zach didn't tell him about his past that actually concerened about Spike. I will give a shout out to Cameron Mathison today for bringing the yay with Zach and how it's killing him that Zach did not confide in him. Ryan made me laugh for once. Real mature for Ryan to just barge in tomorrow and tell Kendall her son is not coming home. Nothing like having a mature, rational discussion about the situation. Once an ass, always an ass.

Now Babe decides that the compact needs to be returned? I would think she would realize the innappropriatenes of that gift and would have never taken it from the start but she can't help herself. A whore's got to do what a whore's got to do. Babe's just distracted by shiny things....and penises.

ETA:

It was bizarre. I laughed and then felt horribly guilty for doing so.

• Members

I'm just glad Kendall now knows everything about Zach's involvement in the murder mystery so hopefully her trust issues have been resolved.

Annie is on a par with Babe to me right now. How can a mother support keeping a child from another mother? Especially when Annie knows how easy it was for David to take Emma from under Ryan & Jonathan's nose and that she almost shot Ryan last summer. At least Zach & Kendall never came close to killing each other!

I can't take any more of Babe or Josh. They're ff material because they keep having the same conversation over and over. I was glad that she broke that stupid "You Are Loved" compact. Babe is the last person who needs reassurance that someone loves her.

Sean/Colby are a good couple now that they're scenes actually have some depth.

I didn't find Zoe/Zarf funny in the scenes with Aiden and Di. I thought it was bizarre that he would vamp it up and act like a drag queen. In the scenes at ConFusion, Eden Riegel stole the show for me. She said more with just her eyes than most actors do with a monologue. The conversation between Bianca & Leslie was so real and I'm glad the show seemingly has done its research on transgender issues. I want more of this and less of Zoe's karaoke. I did feel a little sorry for Zoe today, though, since she seemed conflicted about whether to tell the truth before she started singing (or maybe I'm reading too much into it).

Archived