All: Carolyn Hinsey Spoiler Tidbits

• Members

All My Children

Zach and Kendall work together to solve the mystery of the serial killings before Kendall becomes the next victim.

Kendall agrees to help Josh win Babe if he promises not to tell Ryan that Emma is his daughter.

JR busts Dixie about Krystal carrying Tad's baby.

Julia agrees to be Kathy's mother, which is too bad since she really belongs to Tad and Dixie.

Bianca grows closer to Zoe - just as Maggie returns.

A beloved heroine says goodbye.

As the World Turns

Katie is hot on thieving Simon's trail, unaware that Henry is helping him.

Carly makes a shocking choice to avoid jail.

Emily and Meg set up Craig, who is arrested.

Gwen hits a sour note.

The Bold and the Beautiful

The Forresters and the Marones fight for control of Forrester Creations.

Stephanie and Nick seek revenge against the other, as Taylor and Thorne plan their wedding.

New love blossoms amidst company chaos.

Days of Our Lives

The shooting leaves John in a coma, but Marlena stays by his side.

Bo and Hope celebrate the birth of their baby and wait for internet voters to decide what to name it.

Philip proves he's his father's son by going for full custody of Claire.

Mimi, Patrick, Bonnie, Lexie, Tex, and Stephanie all leave town.

General Hospital

Sonny pursues Carly with full force, but Carly has a trick up her sleeve.

Nikolas and Emily search for baby Spencer and uncover a family secret in the process.

Patrick gets the results of his HIV test.

Elizabeth grapples with telling the truth about her unborn baby, but Jason and Sam have plans of their own.

Guiding Light

Reva tries hard to let go of Josh, which isn't very hard because he's living with her sister.

Jonathan tries to make his marriage with Lizzie work, but his feelings for Tammy are too strong.

Harley's daughter, Susan, shows up.

Dinah's past comes back to bite her - and Marina.

Ashlee and her mother, Doris, join the Spaulding clan in a shocking way.

A death rocks Springfield.

One Life to Live

John takes the law into his own hands to settles his score with Spencer.

Jessica's wild side comes out in a steamy encounter (Hi Nash!)

Adriana gives Dorian's competitor the scoop on her business, causing further strain between mother and daughter.

David returns to put the final nail in Spencer's coffin.

Passions

Sheridan goes to dangerous lengths to keep Luis and Fancy apart.

Just as Theresa commits herself to Jared, she gets a new opportunity to be with Ethan.

Viewers find out who Chad has been sleeping with around Valentine's Day, while a rotten criminal stalks the good people of Harmony.

The Young and the Restless

Kay remembers the secret, which could destroy her relationship with Jill.

Victor confronts Nick for lying about Brad's past, while Brad realizes he has a stalker.

The stress of keeping Jack's secret pushes Ashley to the edge, as she contemplates confessing all to Victor. Bye!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Should I start watching GL again? I like Ashlee and am interested in seeing Harley's daughter. That show needs a boost with it's shriveled up cast. Looks like good weeks for OLTL and Y&R! I am on pins and needles waiting for Katherine's secret! Jeanne Cooper and Melody Thomas Scott said it's CLASSIC Y&R! :D Yay!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 31 2006, 09:58 AM)
I am on pins and needles waiting for Katherine's secret! Jeanne Cooper and Melody Thomas Scott said it's CLASSIC Y&R! :D Yay!

Oh boy! I can't wait to see this s/l play out if they said it's CLASSIC Y&R because that's what I want to see.

• Members

Right now what I love about it is that it shows that an actress in her 70's can still carry a storyline and one that is interesting too. All the principals in this story are over 50. SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

It is the best thing Y&R has going now.

• Members

Kay and Jill's s/l has made Y&R must-see TV for me, which it hasn't been in years. I wish other soaps would follow suit. Y&R somehow manages to have storylines that include characters from all different age groups. On other soaps, it seems like that is an impossible feat to accomplish, yet Y&R makes it seem so simple. :blink: Just one storyline featuring long-time characters over 50 would improve a lot of the soaps IMO.

Does anyone know who dies on GL? Maybe I've been really out-of-the-loop, but I have no idea who it could be!! :unsure:

• Members

I love that all of the other soaps actually have information on new storylines and new characters and departing characters and all of that, but ATWT's spoilers could very well have been used for this past week, the week before, the week before, and the week before. It's the same [!@#$%^&*] every episode, with the same characters and the same situations. The props change, and that's it.

• Members

Honestly, I wish they'd just do a Y&R and shut off the spoilers all together. I've read some version of "Carly walks away from Simon", every week for the past four months. ONLY to have her walk right back before the champagne got warm. It's sad when not even the spoilers are original.

Archived