SOD Pic of Shelia/Phyllis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, i don't think its an opinion at all. Its blind hatred for a character with very little acknowledgement of her strengths OR that she was ever popular. Actually, you choose to completely overlook her history as a classic character in daytime and just jump on the bandwagon that formed around her disastrously penned return last year. I just find your so called 'opinion' on Sheila tedious to read and wish you would expand your mind. I am not trying to be horrible, i am sure you have some excellent and valid opinions on other characters, but a little sensitivity wouldnt go amiss, and maybe a little work in trying to understand why a faction of Y&R viewers ADORE the Sheila character.

• Members

^Listen.

I know why those who like Sheila, like her. And I know why I hate her. I've stated many times that her first run was good on Y&R, I even liked some of her stuff on B&B. But then it became redundant and stupid. I don't care to see Sheila running around town, and talking to herself again. Sheila isn't a villain where I see any redeeming qualities, and yes I do feel like the writing and portrayal is to blame. If Y&R is SO hell bent on bringing back a villain, then why not bring back Tricia Carter instead. Sabryn Genet was brilliant, and I understood the character. Or better yet, why not slowly develop a new villain if they are so hell bent on having one.

Archived