SOD Pic of Shelia/Phyllis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because Latham rarely gets credit for anything she does so by rewriting history and I'm sure the majority of people complaining would still be complaining and it would be another reason to rid Y&R of this newcomer. The some mags would tear her to shreds.

I still am supportive of this casting choice btw. She took the most interesting part of a terrible story and has gone with an outside-of-the-box story. Being predictable would be making Amber, Gloria or Lauren, which we all suspected. I tend not to support rewriting history which is why I'm not looking for Kimberlin Brown to return.

Just liek Kay and Jill. I had to sit through and suffer the story and I don't want my time wasted by them saying it was all a joke. Work with what you have!

• Webmaster

I respect the opinions of those that are against this storyline, but unless you know the end result you shouldn't pre-judge a book by it's cover.

I am possibly the one person in the world who never took to Tamara Braun as Carly Corinthos, and I never did, even though she was on my screen for four years. I was and still am a Sarah Brown fan first. My actress won three consecutive daytime emmy awards for her role, and even though I never thought she could be replaced, she was. Any actor is replaceable.

I can even bet you that they can even replace Erica Kane if they wanted to. They sure replaced Erica's dead fetus with a live one.

Also, while Erika Slezak is credited as Viki Buchanan on "One Life To Live," she isn't the original one. Genie Francis wasn't the original Laura on "General Hospital." Peter Reckell was successfully replaced as Bo Brady on "Days of our Lives." Lisa Rinna was replaced two times on "DAYS."

And there is also one thing to consider....whether it helps my point or not....you have to think about this from a business perspective. Which is cheaper, Kimberlin Brown and promoting her return or Michelle Stafford and continuing/adding to story?

• Members

Recast Susan Lucci? Yeah, THAT will be happening...

There are just certain roles that should not be recast. Sheila as played by Kimberlin Brown IS one of them, I don't care what anyone says.

I would just like to see what happens if/when someone tries to recast any of these roles:

Susan Lucci (Erica, AMC)

Deidre Hall (Marlena, DAYS)

Kristian Alfonso (Hope, DAYS)

Kim Zimmer (Reva, GL)

Frances Reid (Alice, DAYS)

Erika Slezak (Viki, OLTL)

Eileen Fulton (Lisa, ATWT)

Don Hastings (Bob, ATWT)

Kathryn Hays (Kim, ATWT)

Helen Wagner (Nancy, ATWT)

Tony Geary (Luke, GH)

Genie Francis (Laura, GH)