SOD Pic of Shelia/Phyllis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R has become one HOT GHETTO MESS! And this storyline is one HOT GHETTO MESS!!! And LML is one HOT GHETTO MESS!!!!!

Drew, I agree with everything you have posted. MarlandRulez, I hope we do get some kind of statement from Kimberlin Brown, but I have a feeling that the soap mags are gonna be too busy kissing MS's arse throughout this plot contraption (it doesn't deserve to be called a story) to talk to her.

• Members

Too funny Drew. I like LML at first but lately she has been making some dumb moves. And I have notice Y&R's ratings have slipped the past few weeks. Gone are the 4.5's and 4.6's and now the show is getting 4.0's and 4.1's. With 4.3 being the highest usually.

• Members

Point there is that the ratings were 4.0 and slipping before she took over, at least she got them back up into the mid 4's again for a while, and I think they will get there again. If JS and KA would have stayed the ratings would have kept on tanking because there storylines stunk, and they ran out of gas. I personally was bored to tears for years before LML came into the picture, and least her storylines are interesting and new, though I would say she should move them along, but I can't really complain about that either because most of JS and KA storylines dragged for years and years, with no Drama what so ever, Just boring Romance storylines. Heck I have seen more of Dru, Neil, Kay, Jill, Devon, Paul, Mikey, Lauren, and several other vets than I ever saw with JS and KA. Hell KA version of Neil was totally boring, now he is full of life much like the actor. Dru has her spark back and so on. My point being here is that KA and JS made all the characters boring, and the actors even looked bored portraying there characters.

• Members

Check this out. According to SOW, for the week of Dec 4-6, Y&R had a 3.9 rating while it had a 4.3 rating the same week a year ago (ironically, at the height of KB's Sheila/Lauren story). Also, Y&R had quite a little streak going at the top of the 18-49 demo, but DAYS and GH (tied for 1st) topped them for this week while Y&R had an all-time low (1.7 for DAYS/GH to Y&R's 1.6).

• Members

I dont disagree with you. I am just saying LML seems to makind dumb decisions and it is affecting the show. I think she has lost her way a bit.

Yeah, I remember seeing those numbers on SON when they were posted. It shows me some people are not liking the stories they are seeing. The Carmen murder storyline has gone on too long. Brad story is a complete snooze. Brad has become so boring. The storyline is so dumb!

• Members

Totally Agree with that statement, and that storyline I totally blame LML for, that one I can't put the blame on anyone else. Trust me I so wish that storyline would be gone. As for Carmen's murder it does need to be speed-ed up a little bit, I think it will start getting more interesting in the new year, at least I hope anyway.

I really don't mean to be totally loving on LML it is just to me she added some spark back to the show, yes some storylines suck, but others are really good.

• Members

You know what I can understand the whole arguement about Kimberlin IS Sheila. In fact, I agree. Because I do believe that certain roles belong to certain actors.

With that said, this Sheila character is a joke. The fact that she came back last year in the first place is a joke. Brad Bell made a mockery of the character, and then Jack Smith furthered it. Right now I'm not sure how LML is writing the character.

I don't even see Kimberlin as a great villain anymore. Check out all the other message boards and check out the responses when Sheila is mentioned. Frankly, nobody cares about her anymore. Barely anybody wants to see Sheila dragging her ass across their screens anybody.

The fact that this character has survived all these years is "poor, plot-based storytelling straight out of the book of James Reilly."

I just want Sheila gone, dead, and buried 6 feet under with an anvil on top of the coffin, in a FAAAAAAAARRRRRR AWAYYYY caged up cemetery, so she can never get out!!!!!! :angry:

Atleast y'all should be happy she didn't REALLY die by being hit by a car.

Come back Dru!

• Members

When I first found out that they were going to make it that Sheila had surgery to look like Phyllis I was pissed off. Sheila is one of my favorite villians. The thing that is most insulting to me is the fact that Kimberlin Brown has stated in many interviews that Sheila is her "baby" and that if she was ever asked to go back, she would not pass that up because she couldnt imagine another actress playing her.

I agree Michelle is an awesome actress and I am sure she can pull this off but LML f**cked up the character of Sheila big time by doing this. Not only did she insult the fans but she basically disrepsected B&B becuase now I dont see how B&B could ever bring her back now that they are having her look like Phyllis. So much storyline potential could have came ouf of this if they had Sheila as Kimberlin come back. It is just fustraiting to me because KB is the ONLY Sheila EVER. My favorite was when she was on B&B when her daughter came Erica came back and it was revealed that they were mother/daughter. LOVED her then. I watched the SL with Lauren on Y&R last year and I liked it but my favorite was when she was on B&B.

• Members

I think the only hope this storyline has is if LML can some how pull a miracle out of her arse and write a decent storlyine for Michelle Stafford. We can't be seeing MS out there playing the old Crazy Beotch Phyllis, she has to be Sheila, and does LML know enough about either character to separate the two?

• Members

My problem isnt so much with Michelle Stafford being in the role. I think Michelle would do a great job with it but what I am pissed about is the fact that Sheila's chances of ever going back to B&B are pretty slim now that Sheila is Phyllis. You don't just take a character like Sheila who does cross overs, and F***ck her up like that.

I am going to give the storyline a shot becuase I think it could be interesting.

Archived