B&B/DAYS: B&B's Rick has been recast

• Members

:lol: B&B can have him.

Seriously, I used to like Lowder as Brady but when Bricole started he became a bore and be brought down Arianne Zuker. Maybe he will be better over there as I thought he wasn't bad in the beginning of his Days run but we'll see. I just hope Lowder doesn't end up like many B&B actors that are fired or dropped to recurring shortly after joining the show.

I hope Arianne doesn't go there though. I still hold out hope that some day later on she will return to Days.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Keep him, B&B! :lol:

Brady was okay during his first year and his story with Marlena. But as soon as he got involved with Chloe... OMG! He was so boring, he made me dislike Nicole! He was such a snoozefest! I almost threw a party when he left DAYS! :D

• Members

Exactly. This doesn't make any sense.

Jackie is the only available person I can even think of that Rick could be paired with. LOL! Unless Amber is returning, but isn't Adrienne Frantz going on tour or something after her Y&R stint is over?

I don't watch DAYS, so I'm not familiar with this guy, but the majority of postings here doesn't sound so good. :(

• Members

Don't worry it is not as bad as some are making it. He is a very capable actor. If you will read some of the posts are not even about him as an actor but how boring is character got when they paired him with Chloe.

Kyle Lowder as I said is not the greatest actor in the world but he is not the worst either. And all actors can grow and with better writing or a better character can surprise you many times.

James Scott was the worst actor ever on AMC. He didn't connect with the character, but he is fantastic on Days. Most of the AMC fans were saying the same thing to Days when they got James Scott.

And looking back who would have ever thought Rebecca Budig could play Greenlee so well from watching her as Michelle on GL. Not me and not many other fans either.

• Members
You must be mistaking him for Philip.Haha, who's that in your signature? That's right "Mr My hair is so perfect but oh so fake". Sorry, but to make a comment like that about Kyle's hair (who imo looks like every other guy with bleached hair) when you have the guy with the hair-dryer in your sig. Well, that's not quite right. :)

• Members

I agree, but I still rooted for Nicole. :lol: When the writers started pimping Broe and shoving them in our faces nonstop, it was awful. One of the most BORING couples in the history of DAYS. Watching fish swim around in a bowl was more exciting. I was glad to see them go, and I hope Kyle and Nadia never return.

• Members

Well, I was going through YouTube to find some clips of his time on Days for you to atch, and while doing so, I stumbled across this video of him at a fan event with looooong hair. WTF?! Doesn't look good on him, especially when he does the flaming "tuck it back behind the ears" movement. Ch-ch-check it out, everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYlBRMo2dmc

Anyway, for you, crc... a video of his "Days" days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od639fEKZNo

• Members

Bold & Beautiful — exclusive!

Kyle Lowder is the New Rick Forrester!

TV Guide Soaps is proud to be the first media outlet to announce that Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady, Days) will be taking over the role of Rick Forrester on the CTV/CBS soap (we also were the first to announce Nelly Furtado’s February appearance on OLTL earlier this week), replacing Emmy winner Justin Torkildsen. Bradley Bell tells us, “We’re going in a different direction with Rick — he’s going to explore the music world with Phoebe. In 2007, to coincide with our 20th anniversary, we’re focusing on the Forresters and fashion like never before.” This is fantastic casting news because not only is Lowder one of the most beautiful men we’ve ever seen, but the former Days star can also act with the best of them. Torkildsen was fine as Rick, but we never believed he was the offspring of Brooke and Eric. With Lowder in the roll, Rick will be sexy, moral and tall! Only problem is, who will play his love interest? The show is filled with Forresters and Logans, so unless Rick falls in love with a relative he’s going to be very lonely.

-------------------------

Get ready for Kyle's opera singing, B&B fans!!! Bwahahaha... it's going to be... uh... well... why spoil the surprise? You're in for a treat! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived