B&B/DAYS: B&B's Rick has been recast

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously I'm soo relieved. I was biting my nails hoping that we would not hear that Lowder would return to DAYS as Brady. He needs to stay far away. Sorry B&B fans this isn't good news for you guys. Lowder was not a bad actor but IMO he brought nothing to the show. Brady should stay far away from DAYS and hopefully this news ensures that he does!!

• Members
lol Are you stating that as a fact or is that just your opinion? I for one feels completely the opposite way. In my opinion Kyle was awesome as Brady and he was the only one of the younger actors and characters I could stand to watch. I hope he'll come back to DAYS some day. That's were he belong.

It's funny how everyone so far are positive to this news on the SOC board, and most people here are not. lol

• Members

WOW! I REALLY NEED TO READ THE POST!

I thought it was Brandt(from Real World Chicago) the whole time...

So, it's Kyle Lowder from Days...ex-Brady?!

OK. I can buy him as Rick, even though Peck wouldn't be a bad option either. He has the young, dumb, Ronn Moss thing going for him.

Retracting last post. I liked Lowder.

• Members

Hm..this will be interesting if it pans out! I just wonder who they are going to pair recast Rick with?? He's related to all the women on the canvas...seriously:

Felicia

Bridget

Taylor

Brooke (Mom)

Phoebe

Pamela

There is just no one in his age bracket to pair him up with! Justin T. was always a good Rick to me...hhm...

• Members

it will be nice to see the new side of Rick the one who will now be singing and dancing and thinking he runs the showw...hopefully t hey get Chloe oh i mean whats her face on that show too...how are they going to do Rick's hair wasnt Brady balding in the front? Rick always had awsome hair.

• Members

Sadly I think Adriane Franz will be leaving Y&R and heading back to B&B. Not sad news for the Y&R. I also think they may bring back Caitlin, or just bring on some new models. I hope this guy can be a younger leading man, which B&B desperately needs.

Archived