PSNS: Fancy's rape

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Rion he did because JER REWROTE THE STORY!!!.

If that never happened. Theresa would've been a rapist and I am a Theresa fan saying that. JER took her too far and he knew it and that is why he re-wrote it, just like he will do with Sheridan if all the rumors are true and if she is responsible for the rape.

That is all JER does. He destroys characters and stories and then tries to salvage them through re-writes but the fans still remember (well, most of them) and it backfires.

I am not debating anymore either. If I learn Sheridan is responsible in anyway, I am through. The show can go off tomarrow for all I care if that is what is going to happen.

• Members

I saw the show and from my interpretation, Fancy was raped.

She was blind folded and had her hands tied. She was in her underwear. I think they were lace Victoria secret, but I digress. Fancy was on the bed, trying to break free. I was so happy when she headbutted the guy! Then she tried to run, but the guy or girl caught her. Fancy got naother hit in, but the attacker rebounded, slapping her to the ground. Fancy passed out. The scene returned with Fancy passed out on the bed and the attacker on top of her. The attacker was mad because she was unconscious and slapped her! Then the attacker kissed her all over and made some moaning sounds. It seemed like he was humping her. When the show returned from commercial and cut to Luis, the sequence was done. The whole thing seemed vague to a degree.

Then Luis arrived and headed upstairs. He stood outside the door. The attacker was on the other side holding a knife and it seriously looked like a female. Or at the very least a scrawny male.

To say the least, it was graphic IMO. I suppose you do have to watch to draw your own conclusions but it seemed like the attacker wanted her awake to experience the rape.

• Members

Hogan, at the end of the episode, it seemed like Sheridan was the attacker. I just got the strong impression the attacker was female given the build and physique. I don't remember Spike being so scrawny. Unfortunately, I think Sheridan will be tied into the attack which is so sick.

• Members

That is sick. Which is exactly why, if it's true, I will stop watching PSNS for good, and no longer defend it, not that there's anything to defend anymore, anyway. I've stuck with the show through some pretty awful garbage (Sheridan's amnesia, Sheridan in the pit, Jessica the serial killing whore who also cuts herself, the list goes on). But if JER goes so far as to make Sheridan responsible for Fancy being raped, I am done. That just goes beyond character assassination.

• Members

Agreed Hoganstays.

Q Steph..I saw the show to see for myself and she was raped. The first half of the show he was on top of her and pushing himself into her. Then, she tried to get away and got a few hits in and was slapped and knocked to the floor. She was unconscious, thrown on the bed, and then he tried to get her to wake up but I think he did rape her anyway. The end had Luis coming to the door with a split screen of the rapist on the other end and I totally thought it looked like Sheridan too. The voice sounds almost like someone trying to do a man's voice and the figure was very slender, short, and did seem to have a female build. We'll see but it was awful either way and Sheridan's involvement in this is really the determining factor for me too as to me even tuning in at all again.

• Members

Thanks for the observations, Phonenix. I'm glad someone else noticed the same things I did.

As for Sheridan, there's no coming back. It's really pathetic that she didn't go to extremes to get marty back, but orchestrates her niece's rape so that Luis can pine for her? Whatever.

But SOW had this spoiler:

Fancy and Sheridan clash.

• Members

That is what the story about. It is about a Neice and aunt making fools of themselves over a man. Just like every other story on Passions. I know two members of the same family fighting over a man or a woman is a soap staple but Passions needs to give it a rest. Just about every triangle they have ever done has pitted two family members against each other.

• Members

Does anyone think Julian will get involved? Since he does have his edge back, maybe Ivy and Julian will team up against Sheridan.

Also, since Fancy is good now, maybe Sheridan will becomes Al's favorite when he returns from the dead. He will reward her with Marty.

• Members

Believe it or not, I watched today's! It was definitely a man.

We heard his voice.

He had no boobs.

The person definitely had a man's build (the shoulder's).

He fights with Luis tomorrow.

And it is most likely Spike because it would give relevance to the Coal Mine debacle which is, at the moment, meaningless.

• Members

Oh I know it was a man King. I just think that final scene made it look like a female. I think the way the man walked made it seem like it but whatever.

And your right it makes the mine scenes more meaningful although they did already have some meaning as serving as the turning point between Luis and Fancy but I see your point.

I heard Julian and Ivy reunite and become allies so perhaps they will go after Sheridan and we will see the Cranes war with each other. I don't think I would like Sheridan allying with Al. That goes against everything we have come to know about her in the past 7 years but they seem dedicated to ruining her so they will probably do it and make her Beth #2.

Archived