PSNS: Fancy's rape

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care what Ethan says!!!! It was rape, and JER cannot change the definition of that. Whether Ethan or JER likes it or not, Theresa raped Ethan, plain and simple.

It doesn't matter what anyone says, a rapes a rape. No matter if Paloma, Fancy, Jessica or anyone else says on Passions they were raped.

• Members

I need evidence that it was rape. And that evidence has to be Ethan pressing rape charges against Theresa. But he won't. So it wasn't rape. :)

Ethan's the authority on what happened. He knows he wasn't violated. It wasn't rape. Theresa and Ethan made love and conceived Jane, plain and simple.

• Members

I am a Theresa fan and even I know it was rape. As I mentioned before. JER realized he wrote Theresa into a corner so he rewrote it and had Ethan say he knew it was her and then he had Gwen go through her 3 month psycho story and also had her not help Theresa when she got raped to get everyone to side with Theresa. I am a Theresa fan and I don't like Gwen and even I can acknowledge that.

Back on topic, I watched today against my better judgement and it was dreadful. What they did to Fancy was terrible and I hope people protest and the ratings tank. I am done. Now I hear Sheridan hired Spike? Goodbye Passions. They ruined Sheridan and many other characters and the show is pure and utter trash. I never thought I would say this about this show but CANCELL THIS CRAP NOW!!! :angry: .

It's a waste of space and I can't bear to watch it anymore. It is destroying everything that was once enjoyable about it and there is almost nothing left to care about anymore.

• Members

I saw the mask, but I didn't see any indication that Sheridan was involved, except for the fact that she seems really confident that what Luis and Fancy have won't last, and she almost seemed relieved, like some weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Is that what you're referring to?

As for Ethan being raped...maybe he's saying it wasn't rape because he did consent to sex, he just thought he was having sex with someone else. And that's where the violation really happened. It wasn't the act of sex itself that would make it rape, but the fact that he believed he was having sex with Gwen but was really tricked.

Isn't that what happened with Kay and Miguel? He thought he was having sex with Charity but it was really Kay, the sex was consentual, but it was definitely a violation of trust or faith. He really believed he was having sex with Charity, Ethan really believed he was having sex with Gwen. If Ethan is saying he knew it was Theresa all the time, that's a re-write.

Archived