PSNS: Fancy's rape

• Members

Oh yes, Rion. Gwen is more evil then Alistair, Beth, early Tabitha, Hecuba, and Spike. Gwen is a murderer, drug dealer, rapist, and controls and manipulates the whole town. :rolleyes:

You don't have to like Gwen because I don't either (I love Liza though) and you can even hate her but let's not make Gwen out to be something she is not.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, the last time we saw her, she was telling Gwen and Eve that she wanted to hurt Fancy to keep her away from Luis. Then, in the Tabloid Truth chapters, Sheridan is described as the 'spoiler' in Luis and Fancy's 'great love affair.'

It could be just a random rape because JER loves writing sexual assault, but I think it's something more. Maybe Alistair is behind the rape?

• Members

Oh, another thing I realized.

I had found it a bit odd about Luis and Fancy's excessive horniness over the past several weeks. It was different from the recent coupling trysts, so I thought that the purpose was only to make Sheridan seethe with anger and to become psychotic.

Now, I realize that JER was overdoing (as he always does to emphasis something) the horniness because Fancy's rape is going to change the sexual dynamics of Luis and Fancy. My guess is that JER is going to have Fancy become shut off sexually (hence Ask Tabby's comments about it having long-term emotional and physical ramifications).

JER wanted to show the massive contrast of the rape Before and After.

I am still upset about this rape because I don't think it's necessary. However, if JER does show the aftermath properly, it could be a compelling storyline that is more like a 'regular' soap opera than Passions normally is. Plus, I think it will be the first time Passions has shown a couple deal with the rape.

OR like King said, nothing will come from it, and it will be a stupid plot point just because JER is a rape-obsessed writer.

• Members

Ewwww, okay, I am with Phoenix and Hoganstays if Sheridan is the rapist I am finished. That's disgusting and Passions should be pulled off the air JUST for that. That's disgusting, having your aunt rape your niece because she is in love with your ex-boyfreind when you still love him even though your married and have a child with your married man.

• Members

I saw the episode. I gave into temptation, but the assailant was clearly a WOMAN. That became evident when the rapist stood outside the door just as luis arrived.

I was diturbed by the excessive violence. rante, rape is not marked by the presence of bruises. Case inp oint when Theresa RAPED Ethan, but Jer seemingly takes glee in women being brutlaized.

• Members

LOL! Will you stop acting like these are real people? It's a character being written by a man who is an Ethan/Theresa fan! He can make Ethan and Theresa do or say whatever he wants. He had Theresa rape Ethan, saw the outrade, and had Ethan backtrack and do the "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG" thing.

• Members

Is this directed to me or Rion? I have all my facilities and know that this is merely a third rate soap, but when I saw the show, it was rape to me and I am proud to say that I contributed to the outrage.

Ethan and Theresa are the main reasons I don't watch PSSNS regularly.

• Members

The last thing I want to start is another Theresa/Gwen debate, but I don't care what Ethan said, it doesn't change the fact that Theresa drugged him, disguised herself as Gwen, and denied him the right to consent to sex with her. It was rape, plain and simple, and no backtracking on the part of JER is going to change that.

Archived