PSNS: Winter Spoilers/Rumours

R!ck

• Members

Courtesy of Soapcentral

Jared proposes to Theresa and she accepts

Ethan's dealings with JT to bring down Jared reveals what Ethan doesn't want to hear

Theresa and Jared announce their engagement at the Crane New Year's Eve Party, just as Ethan learns of his wife's deception.

Luis and Fancy finally get away, and do the deed!

Sheridan snaps at her husband and son, after learning that Luis and Fancy are away together

Miguel and Kay find out what Fox did to keep them apart, and the two decide to elope

After realizing that Miguel really loves Kay, a heartbroken Charity and an angry Fox have sex!

Chad and Whitney's wedding approaches and so does his lover!

While out of town on business, Gwen has a one night stand.

Noah and Paloma have a romantic dinner and decide to become a couple.

While Sheridan is picking up medicine for James, she spots Fancy seeing a doctor and while in stalker mode, Sheridan overhears the doctor tell Fancy that she's pregnant! An ecstatic Fancy is hit by a car, after leaving the hospital to tell Luis the news about the baby. Was it Sheridan or did she pay someone to do her dirty work?

The E/T/J/G square comes to a head when Ethan confronts Gwen about her lies, and Theresa decides to marry Jared despite Ethan finally finding out about the tabloid secret.

Chad's lover is finally revealed at their wedding reception, and Gwen's world crashes down even more when her one night stand shows up in Harmony!

After being turned down by Theresa, Ethan lets it slip to everyone, including the happily engaged couple, that he and Theresa had sex at Crane Inn.

Upon hearing that her mother is coming home, Jessica decides to leave Spike and tell Sam about the murdered johns.

JT's blackmailing schemes end in tragedy, and a major character is killed!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh...some of it sounds like it could be OK.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Gwen would have a one-night stand after working so hard to hold on to Ethan.

As for the Sheridan/Fancy hit and run spoiler, this is EXACTLY why I hate Sheridan's turn around! She's practically become Beth II overnight! If this isn't character assasination in it's highest form I don't know what is...

Ethan...what a jackass. I've always hated both him and Theresa, but I hope she at least tells him where he can get off.

• Members

The Sheridan stuff support my point and the point of all thsoe against this story-she is becoming Beth. Good character destruction JER :rolleyes: .

Fox and Charity better not be true otherwise that is more character destruction :rolleyes:

I don't buy Gwen having a one night stand but the rest of the Jaresa stuff sounds good and reasonable.

Some sound good and some eh...

• Members

O-M-G.

Fancy's going to be unpregnant thanks to evil Sheridan?

You WITCH!!!!

I love you11!!!

Sorry, I don't care if it's character destruction, in this one instance, because Mean Sheridan is the best thing this show has done in years!

Now about Charity hooking up with Fox.

Sorry but that would NEVER happen. It's completely implausible. Virginal Charity? A paragon of virtue? NEVER.

And what's "true?" This headline made me think we would have a confirmed Jared/Chad pairing. I am LIVID@ !!

• Members

Gwen having a stand after losing Ethan????? Erm, that just doesn't make sense.

Jaresa seems....interesting, but I will hold my judgement on that.

The Fox/Kay/Miguel/Charity story doesn't interest me one bit.

And as for Sheridan hitting Fancy...like Hoganstays said she is turning into Beth!!!! That is just TOO FAR!!!! She may be a Crane and like I have said countless times Crane backbone would be good but not a crazy psycho!

And... Beth did the EXACT same thing years ago when she ran down Gwen...only Gwen was not pregnant.

• Members

If even half of this is going to take place within the next few months, I would be SHOCKED!

Passions has been movig at such a slow pace, that I hardly tune in anymore.

Fancy being pregnant, awesome! However, Sheridan being behind an accident (most likely) killing the baby is hard to believe. How can a person change so quick? I'm starting to wonder if the current Sheridan is really Allistar in disguise?!?!?!

I'm glad Ethan will finally learn the truth! It's predictable but ironic how now Ethan is going to want to be with Theresea but she is committing herself to Jared. I wonder how long it will take for her to break her engagement to Jared and run off with Ethan.

I got really aggravated over the Miguel and Kay storyline and what Fox did to keep them apart. Telling people you're dying just to get your way is ... horrible beyond words can express! And, I'm not even mentioning the other thing he did. So, I'm thrilled that Kay and Miguel will discover the truth and run off together.

I just hope most of these spoilers are true, and the storylines are executed in such a way that they turn out to be as great as the spoilers make them sound.

• Members

Clearly, Rick, you didn't listen to DTS Livewire last night. No, that's not what I think. I'd not like that scenario. No, what I think it is, and would LOVE to see happen, is that Sheridan actually suffers from multiple personalities. But here's the kicker: the negative personality that is the counterpart of her regular self, is BETH. Or in other words, a Beth-like woman, and Sheridan has been around Beth long enough to know what makes her tick and how to react. I would LOVE to see "Beth" come out of Sheridan.

Archived