DAYS: Will Rumor Laid to Rest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Real Chris Gerse or not, unless the show actually told him he was not being cut and Will would not have a gay storyline, which they could have told him that, but unless this is just him saying he's still taping, is not taping anything gay, and has not been notified of being fired that is a whole different thing. Because if the latter is true, then he could get cut at any second.

But, I WANT HIM GONE! He can hardly act at all, IMO he doesn't look that good, and I am not saying he has to look completely stunning but he just looks yuck to me, and last but not least he does not cut his hair! It is getting REALLY long.

• Members

No one attacks them, we just state our opinions. And, Gerse is really the only teen I have ever criticised here at SON or any other message board. I don't expect Gerse to act as great as those vets do, but I expect him to at least be able to act somewhat good. I mean, teens like Kristen Alderson, Eddie Alderson, etc. can act.

• Members

I wish they would recast Will too. He just is not a good fit for Sami and Lucas's son and his acting is not that great. They should have kept the blonde haired blue-eyed kid that was Will right before Chris. He was a much better choice.

• Members

Bwahahahahahaha!

I am by no means in love with this kid. But as Sami and Lucas's son, the only thing I don't get is the height. Isn't he about taller than both.LOL..

As for how he looks, I think it is nice that not everyone on soap operas do not look perfect.

• Members

I don't see how this puts the rumor to rest. Gerse probably doesn't know a thing about it. It's not like he would know of a recast or a gay story ahead.

I agree-I just can't see him as Sami and Lucas's kid. In the beginning, he looked a little like BD but, as he grew, it became harder and harder to accept him. The hair doesn't help and he is ok acting-wise sometimes but he isn't really good.

• Members

I agree with those who don't see him as Sami and Lucas's's's kid. And I could look past the acting if his looks at some point favored one of them (or looked the combination) so much that they couldn't not hire him.

As far as the storyline...meh. I wonder what Renee Jones would've said if you talked to her a month ago, or any actor, for that matter. It's tough for me to think that they'd let Gerse in on the future of a storyline. I hope he's right, though, because I can't stand drawn-out coming out stories- I'm so down to see someone come out and the reaction be a disinterested shurg it's not even funny.

• Members

:angry: Hey, now, even if it were true (and I disagree, because all Gerse needs to do is bulk up and get a haircut) it's not nice to say it. People can't control those things. Make fun of someone's fashion sense, their haircut, their rail think frames and the like...but not general ugliness. That's cold.

Archived