Days:Spoilers for wk of 12/18

• Members

from tvguide.ca

Dec 18

Marlena is allowed to see Stefano alone; Shawn's landlord evicts him after Willow trashes his place.

Dec 19

Bo breaks into the Kiriakis mansion and finds evidence that Philip was there; Chelsea teases Abby about her feelings for Max.

Dec 20

Billie confronts Steve about his feelings for Kayla; Abby is relieved that her feelings for Max are made public.

Dec 21

Belle, Shawn and Claire spend their first day together as a real family; John and Marlena share their discovery about EJ with Abe, Bo and Roman.

New Salem...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for these spoilers and the other ones that you've brought over Angie. I like the ones for Dec 21st. It sounds like some nice scenes for Shelle fans. I'm surprised that none of these spoilers include anything about Sami in them. From what I understand she's supposed to redeem herself that week? I wonder what that's all about....

• Members

It's camming because we don't need to go back to Shawn and Belle. Shawn and Belle have been through so much that, characteristically, they would never get back together. I believe they should be parents to Claire and nothing more.

• Members

Yeah but Drew that is what is happening. They are spending time with their daughter. That is it. SOD even said that they weren't reuniting anytime soon as a couple, just that they would focus on Claire. This spoiler said nothing about them coming together romantically yet it was said to be "cramming." It's not even close to that.

I don't want a Shelle reunion that quick either. I'm not even sure if I want them together as a couple yet but let's not call that spoiler something it's not.

• Members

You call it as you see it and so do I. To me there is no SHELLE. It is pimping and craming to even suggest such a thing. I have never seen anything remotely rootable about this pair (since 2004) so anything pushing them together is ridiculous. What I want to see is an honest-to-goodness real bonding and slow building romance between them to make them real. The fantasy of their teen years that I hear about is so burnt out and long over. Also, Philip is Claire's father regardless of if Shawn's sperm created her. He has no right to take that position until it is made legal and until then, Philip is her father. I just resented calling them a family because they really aren't. They are mother and daughter with Shawn. Maybe one day they will be family, but not yet.

• Members

I hate pimping too Jean but this is not pimping. Shawn is Claire's biological father and Philip is not around so what do you expect? These scenes take place around Christmas so of course Belle and Shawn are going to spend time with their daughter. These scenes are not romantic. I am sure they will be a couple at some point but SOD said that it is not happening right now. They are focused on their daughter plain and simple.

They are a family and I consider a Philip a part of the family as well. He did bring Claire up and is really her father in terms of him always being there but, like I said, he isn't there right now and Shawn is so of course we are going to get those scenes.

• Members

Their being together is not my issue. It is the term family. Like I said, they are mother and daughter and Shawn. He hasn't earned family status yet. Just donating sperm doesn't make one a member of that family. Remember that Shawn and Belle did not set out to create a child. They didn't even remember how they did. Claire was an accident. Fortunately for Belle, Shawn does really care for her and seems to want to accept his place as her father. It is simply that they are not a cozy little family. Just people with responsibilities.

• Members

Belle received divorce papers from Philip but whether he filed or returned signed papers she filed, we were never told. Belle is still wearing her rings and still feels her responsibility to Philip. Since, nothing has been mentioned about the divorce since that one time, we don't even know if Belle filed those papers or if Philip did, if she signed and returned them. I'm hoping Belle stays married to Philip at least until she knows if he is going to be OK and really wants the marriage dissolved.

Archived