Days:Spoilers for wk of 12/18

• Members

TO HELL ITS NOT!

Belle doesn't need to be around for Shawn to spend time with Claire. Shawn can just as easily take Claire to his apartment, which won't be around much longer, and spend time with her. Can he do that? No, because Belle won't let him see her because of Willow. If that's not jealousy of Shawn and Willow's relationship, I don't know what is.

You already know what's going to happen. Shawn and Belle are going spend time with Claire together. They will bond and declare their love for each other and two days later, they're a couple again. If you can't see that then, you're blind.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never been one to really complain about this show, or a couple that I think has a good and strong fanbase. I just think it's pointless to complain about it when I constantly do internet searches about the show and roam the boards trying to find out info. I love this show, and every supercouple on it.

HOWEVER, I have to agree with the sentiments on this thread about Belle and Shawn. If the show wanted to make them a bankable couple, they should've had some sort of resolution years ago, and Shawn shouldn't have turned into a #*+@!

There is nothing likeable about this pair now. I can't stand Shawn, and I'm more in love with Belle than ever. I love Beemer's portrayal, and he does a good job of making this character scum of the earth. Since thats the script he's given, and thats the material the show is providing, he is doing his job and making me think this character is seriously low rent.

Belle deserves more, Claire deserves more, and Shawn deserves his Whore.

Archived