November 27 - December 1, 2006

R!ck

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it begins this week.

From looking at B&B's ratings it doesn't seem that Betty White's appearance did anything for them either. That was some powerful drama last week. It looks like B&B lost out on a rating increase because of Betty White and no one tuned in to see the story either.

• Members

I'm surprised about AMC too - it was a great week and things continue to improve. Maybe the ratings will prove that next week.

Anyway - I was wondering when ATWT would finally drop - that show has been boring for weeks...

Looks like GH is slowly getting back to getting the 2.5s it would get before L&L. :(

Anyway - ratings are still just bad for every soap - I hope this isn't a sign for 2007.

• Members

These numbers are just horrid! DAYS this week IMO has been one of the best the entire year and if the ratings don't go up when they come out next Thursday I am beginning to think they never will. Last week wasn't all that good, but Fridays show was awesome and got a pathetic 2.4. I was hoping for better numbers, but all the other soaps stayed the same or fell except for PSNS. I think DAYS and PSNS will both rise next week and PSNS will see there first 1.7 in awhile.

Y&R almost in the 3's, B&B almost in the 2's, and ATWT at a 2.4. What a bad week for CBS, ouch!

• Members

Looks like a bad week all around. ABC stabilized the falling ratings, but Zarf was only able to pull AMC even with OLTL. Y and R is getting more volatile. I suspect it is offsetting new disgruntled ABC's by losing some of its long time fans due to Latham's changes. As for B and B, I think Hal Linden and Betty White are solid, name acting choices, but I don't think they are going to pull an audience towards the show.

Archived