DAYS: Philip has been cast.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's true!

My dreams may have finally come true. I've wanted Jay K. Johnson as Philip ever since he left back in 02. I wanted him back. He is the only Philip to me. I know JKJ can pull off the arrogant businessman taht he's going to be when he takes over Titan from Victor.

This is so good. And to those that say Johnson can't act against the mature actors that are Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison, SIT ON IT!

• Members

Wait a minute. I was so excited about JKJ possibly coming back that I didn't read everything.

Mar, your friend is basing this on the fact that bandaged Philip resembles JKJ?

:( You do realize that the actor playing bandaged Philip is only a stand in. He's only going to be there until they actually cast the actor to play Philip. So if your news is based on your friend thinking the man behind the bandages resembles JKJ, I'm not getting my hopes up.

:( so sad...

• Members

I'll give you the link where I saw the news although it's not the original site where the info is located:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=76595

If rules haven't changed in 2 years or so, I don't believe that we're allowed to link to the other place. I think there's an agreement on both sides not to link to each other's boards. But it's been a while so I may be wrong on that....

• Members

I'm not crazy about JKJ either, HoganStays. I never was. I mean, I like him well enough. I'm just not CA-RAAAAZY about him as some people are. I never got over the fact that we lost the ADORABLY HOT Brandon Tyler and got the fugly JKJ as a replacement. Phooey.

• Members

Why can't we say the website?? :rolleyes:

Its ***!

Yes that site SUCKS MY BALLS RAW, but I don't think we should not be able to even say it!

All that crap aside...

I would be THRILLED if Jay returns as Philip.

I always like him and thought he was the best of the bunch back then. I was sad to see him go and LET FACE IT, anybody is an improvement over Kyle Brandt who was and NEVER WILL BE Philip to me!

Archived