Days: Lots of Rumors

• Members

here are huge spoilers that I obtained from a very reliable source who works on Passions but knows people from Days. if half of these are true than Hogan Sheffer has came through

SPOILERS:

Jed Allan will be returning in spring to take over the role of Mickey.

Michael Sabatino will be back as Lawrence Alamain in January or Febuary and will be revealed to be working with EJ.

EJ will kill Patrick.

Dan Gauthier will join the cast as Dr. Mike Horton and begin a romance with Bille.

Clive Robertson is joing Days as a ruthless Dimeria, no word on the charatcers name yet though......his character will have someone held captive....early rumors on the Days set is that it could possibly be..................Isabella.

Eric Brady will pop back up in Salem in 2007, possibly in the form of Dan Wells or David Tom.

Genie Francis could possible be back in Salem if she doesnt sign a deal with General Hospital, wheather it would be short or long term is unknown.

a core character will be killed in late summer that will effect everyones lives, most reports suggest that the character will be Marlena, while a few reports have Hope dying, the death will not be a murder.

Dr. Carly Manning will pop up in Salem in April or May, more than likely though Crystal Chappell will not be in the role, Sarah Brown is said to be the top in line to replace Chappell, while Sarah Buxton and Kari Wuhrer have also been mentioned

Jack & Jennifer will pop back up in Salem, Matthew Ashford will return as Jack while Jen will be recast, most likely by Jensen Buchanan or Sandra Ferguson.

Shawn & Phillip will have an all out war by the time fall rolls around. Shawn will also be invovled in other big storylines.

Max & Abby will start a relationship but it wont be all smooth sailing ahead as there lives will be put in danger, this could possibly lead to a brief return by Frankie.

Nick will be very pivital to Chelsea, Chelsea will actually develop feelings for Nick and you will also see the Brady family start to accept Chelsea, even Shawn.

Bo & Hope will finally be happy.

Steve ragains his memory and is determined to help John & Bo bring down the Dimeria's

Tony will return to Salem, it is unknown as to when he will return or what his storyline will be at this time

Eileen Davidson will be returning as Kristen now that she is gone from Young And Restless, Hogan has wanted Kristen back since day 1 and now that will forsure happen.

Wayne Northrop will be putting some apparances in 2007.

Robert Kelker Kelley will be joing the show in a short term role, most likely as a henchman for Phillip.

Lucas & Sami will wed.

Willow will continue to be a part of Shawn's life.

the Horton 4th of July cookout will return this year.

Doug & Julie will return to Salem from there trip to Italy.

Bill Horton will pop up once again in Salem and most likely in the form of Brad Maule.

Kyle Lowder & Arianne Zuker will both be back on the show, but Nadia Bjorlin wont be returning as Chloe once Brady returns.

Austin, Carrie, Rex, and Cassie will all put in apperances at the Lucas/Sami wedding.

Kimberly Brady returns to Salem for a family event, but Shane also happens to come to town at the same time to help John & Steve.

Bonnie tries to get money out of Victor because she takes custody of Phillip & Mimi's baby, this leads to a war between Bonnie & Victor.

speaking of the baby, look for Lauren to stick around Salem for a while and possibly have some family ties.

Roman will begin a romance with Bonnie.

later in the year, Bo will leave Salem and leave Hope behind to go risk his life to save Carly.

Steve, Jack, Roman, Bo, John, and Abe will embark on a dangerous mission in Mexico.

John Black is hit by a devestating loss, only to have a miracle occur around the same time.

Clive Robertson's character will be determined to destroy Johns life.

Hope becomes jealous of the connection shared between Bo & Carly.

Jermemy Horton & Connor Lockhart will become a part of the teen scene alongside Will.

Max gives up everything to protect Abby.

a bomb hits the penthouse grille and could claim more than one life.

Victor is over took at Titan and then thrown from his own home by Phillip, Victor moves in with John but is determined to regain his rightfull place.

Phillip is a man possesed, he wants Claire but also all the power & money in Salem for his self, which might not make EJ Dimeria very happy.

Shawn & EJ will form an unlikely alliance to over take Phillips power in Salem.

look for a few old faces to pop back into town in 2007.

Steve & Kayla will renew their wedding vows.

Chelsea is kidnapped by Phillips henchmen and Shawn will have to defy time to save her life.

by the end of 2007, Abe will take the job leading up Salems F.B.I department, Abe & Lexie will also have a very sweet storyline.

John will remain owner of Basic Black but give his job as C.E.O to Brady, John will accept the position of Commisioner of Salem P.D.

TEK will also rejoin the Salem P.D, look for TEK to also get a love interest by years end.

after John takes over at the Salme P.D. Steve will join the force. you will see the boys in blue at work quite a bit in 2007.

if all this is true then 2007 looks to possiby be the best in Days Of Lives history.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0058796/board/nest/59051907

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO.

Some of them are good and I like them, but dayum, I sincerely doubt they come true.

But hey, who's to say some of those AREN'T being tossed around.

Clive Robertson would be awesome, but he hasn't done soaps since Sunset Beach ended and he's kinda dropped off the face of the earth.

Jed Allan as Mickey? Um ... NO.

Dan Gauthier as Mike? I'd love it but again ... probably NO

Sarah Buxton or Sarah Brown as Cary? Doubtful.

Sabatino back as Lawrence? Possible, I suppose.

Eileen Davidson back as Kristen, IMO, is pretty plausible and I'd be stunned not to see it happen SOMETIME in 2007.

Tony back is possible as well. Makes sense but it'd probably be short-term.

Matt Ashford back as Jack with a recast Jen. Oh yeah, I could see it.

Dan Well as Eric Brady? I could see it but it appears doubtful. They should of made him Eric a few years ago when he was Stan. He was perfect for it. David Tom as Eric? Wouldn't look right.

Kim and Shane back? I doubt it as they are rarely mentioned as it is, LOL. Would Patsy Pease even be healthy enough to appear? I'd love it but I don't see it happening.

Brad Maule as Bill? LOL. Talk about de-aging. Maule is a good actor, but I don't see this happening. At ALL.

Rex, Cassie, Austin and Carrie at Lumi's wedding? Doubt it. No way. Maybe Cassie, I suppose, but even that's a stretch. Carrie and Austin ... no way, because they'd have to recast Austin. Carrie once again despises Sami, so ... nope.

Abe and Lexie with a story? Isn't Renee Jones fired (Corday you SUCK), LOL.

Isabella being held captive? Um, Isabella DIED in John's ARMS. She's come back as a GHOST. If Hogan ever brought her back from the dead ... god no.

Some interesting rumors and lies, LOL, a good read. Thanks Angie!

• Members

thanks for these rumors, Angie. They were fun to read even if most if not all of them aren't true.

Other than ED coming back as Kristen, I think the Mike Horton coming back to Salem might be possible given what Hogie said about wanting to bring back more Hortons. It's interesting that this is the 2nd rumor post that states that the show plans to pair Mike Horton with Billie.

It would be nice if Bill could come back to Salem as well, but I'm not sure what story would be there for him. Perhaps he could reignite his affair with Kate?

Given how tough the soap landscape is, particularly for older actors, I wonder if Days could convince some of them to sign onto the show on a recurring basis. If fans like a few of them after a trial period, then after a while, the show could put them on contract.

Actually, I wish the show would do that for all of the new hires--put all them on recurring and if they get a good response from fans after a certain trial period, then put them on contract. I would think that would save them some money.....

• Members

THat's too risky. Remember the original Chelsea was a massive hit with the fans but the actress got offered a pilot or a movie or something and left because she was only on recurring. That's why Rachel Melvin returned as a recast on contract.

• Members

Everyone expects Eileen Davidson to return, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see Crystal Chapelle back. She tried to get out of her contract with GL and begged them to fire her. With her husband working on PSNS in LA, she'd probably love being back at DAYS.

• Members
I agree. For example I wouldn't mind seeing Dan Gauthier Mike Horton, it would also be interesting to see him with Billie.

I would NOT want to see Jensen Buchanan as Jennifer. Maybe Sandra Ferguson though.

Robert Kelker Kelley? Ohh please no more of the Josh Taylor/Wayne Northrop-syndrome!

And please keep Alex away from Salem.

Kyle Lowder & Arianne Zuker back on ths show? Yeah right.

Austin, Carrie, Rex, and Cassie appearing on the Lumi wedding? :lol:

Dan Wells back as another character (Eric). As much as I love Dan and would like to see him as Sami's twin, I doubt that will happen. It's just an old rumour finding it's way back up to the surface again.

And yeah, HS wouldn't dare kill Hope or Marlena off. He loves them both.

Ohh well, I would love for some of these things to come true. But rumours is just what it is. imo

• Members

And from the same RELIABLE source....

Bo and Hope make up but quickly fall apart again when Hope sleeps with Steve

Kayla moves on from Steve with Tek

Marlena falls down the penthouse stairs again and wakes up with split personalities and thinks she's Kristen.

In order to keep Phillip's secret, Victor agrees to finance Bonnie's new restaurant

Mickey dies off screen but John Clarke will return as an angel figure for a few episodes

Maggie will literally pull the trigger on Bonnie, leading to a Maggie/Victor storyline

Melissa and Sarah return to help their mom out. Sarah will be played by Erin Hershey and Melissa will be played by Ricki Lake.

Eric Brady will return in the form of Brian Gaskill to retunite the Alyson/Rafe pairing of Hershey/Gaskill on Port Charles.

Billie will learn she's not Curtis' daughter, she's Stephano's.

Stephano will come back either as Charles Keating or Joe Mascolo. If Mascolo returns then Keating will play Stephano's brother Dimitrious DiMera.

Stephanoe will return with a new wife, Tracy played by Julia Barr. Tracy will be revealed to be Kate's sister.

Abe will go undercover as a drag queen after Lexie is killed by EJ.

EJ will turn to daddy Stephano or uncle Dimitrious but will be betrayed.

Peter will return for a short time and rape Abby.

Max will deny his feelings towards Abby by moving on with Willow but before the sleep together...

When Willow is diagnosed with Hep C, Pamela Anderson will appear as her mother and Days will do a special episode on the disease. Shawn-D will have it too.

Stephanie-Kay, who is angry with Hope for getting with her dad, will take drastic measures to reunite Steve and Kayla. She'll make a deal with Stephano but ends up murdered in the process. Hope is framed for Stephanie's murder.

Bo and Kayla hatch a plan to bring down the Dimeras once and for all with the help of John and Marlena.

Will the real Nick Stocton please stand up? Nick comes to town and is face-to-face with Steve. Turns out that the steve who slept with Hope and can't remember Kayla is not the real Steve. The real Steve (who just showed up) reunites with Kayla.

Nick is revealed to be yet another pawn. Nick, Lucas, John, Roman, Bo, dragAbe, Max and Steve all head to Italy to confront the Dimeras. Kate, Sami, Marlena, Celeste, Chelsea, Hope, Kayla and Tracy all tag follow. Once in Italy, Stephano and Dimitrious reveal the truth behind the Dimera/Brady fued and we are introduced to the dying but still ruthless Alexander Dimera, Stephano and Dimi's father - played by Alan Dale in a lot of make-up.

Lucas will start drinking again after Alexander kills Sami

Eric will seek revenge on the Dimeras for his sister's death.

David Lockheart returns with the CAN!

Archived