Days: Lots of Rumors

• Members

Some of these would rock, but others I would not like to happen.

And, so the same source once said Jed Allan would take over Mickey? And then the next minute he is saying Mickey will die off screen? Proves this all if false. :lol:

If they even bring Jed Allan back, they should just bring him back as Don, I mean if Mickey dies then Maggie will have someone to turn to, and Don could also have some nice interaction with Marlena! :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh the CAN... seriously, the dumbest thing I've ever seen. That and the blue key. Oh man, i love my hatred for the CAN.

As for Stephano's father, this is my all-time favourite fanfiction story. I wrote it way back in the day before the Princess Gina stuff and what not. I had a whole back story for Stephano's family involving his mother, father, two step-mothers and thought-to-be-dead brother. Alexander would make Stephano look like a fluffy kitten by comparison. In my story, we meet Alexander on his death bed (like I proposed here) and he decrees that Stephano inherit is empire, not just the one that Stephano has created. But by this time in my story, Victor, Kate, Sami and Lucas have all been involved and Sami has crossed Stephano. Alexander finds out and orders that no enemy of the DiMeras be allowed to live and as his last wish, he wants to see Sami killed. Before this can happen, his current wife (Natasha) poisons him and Sami gets away. We learn some deep connections between the Kiriakis family in Greece, the Alimians, the DiMera family in Italy and the Romonov family in Russia, where Natasha comes from. We also learn that Alexander's first wife, Helele (Stephano's mom) is not dead. Natasha has also kept Stephano's step-brother (Alexander's son with a mistress) alive and hidden in the USA. He eventually comes on board as part of a bigger story and later contests Stephano for his portion of the Dimera legacy. The idea behind the initial story was to darken Stephano and legitimize his criminal past (no more of this hoakey sci-fi googles, mysterious freezers in the basement, etc) and to build on his family. It was also a device to bring Sami and Lucas together and also served as a way of writing off Kate and Victor in my fanfic. There is more to the story but that is just the gist.

• Members

Wow CSW...some of those are hilarious. Your Stefano story rocks though :)

As for those January rumors, some are interesting. I don't want Sami raped again but those rumors seem to suggest that would help melt the ice with her and John and I like that.

The Willow one sucks though :lol: . I am hoping she isn't even on the show in January much less becoming Jan. I would never give up Lindell for this :lol: .

Archived