ONE LIFE

• Members

SOW is reporting that Nathaniel Marston(Dr. Michael McBain) is OUT!!!! Also Robert Harte has been hired as an emergency re-cast. They don't go into it much, but did bring up his firing from ATWT as Eddie Silva and his "issues" back then. I liked Marston as Al Holden, but never really got into the Michael character. I hope a good name soap vet takes over the part when they re-cast permanently.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish ONE LIFE would axe Nathaniel Marston, along with Kathy Brier(Marcie) and ship 'em out of Llanview, I've grown sick of both of them. Brier's Marcie is irritating as nails on a chalkboard anymore. I've noticed she sometimes scares the babies that play Tommy with her constant whining and yelping. I hated Marcie at first, then started liking her, but she's back to the way she was at first----irritating as hell. I hope Todd gets Todd Jr/Tommy back and then Marcie gets pregnant for real, then she and Michael leave Llanview for good. John can leave too, with him dying for real or just leaving Llanview. Natalie is much better without John or the horrible Vincent. Please let's hope Vincent is the next newby (along with Nash) that gets the axe.

btw Ryan, SOW really didn't go into it much, but they did say that the temp. re-cast was for 4 episodes. I left that out by mistake.

Archived