Days: Rumor of 2 cast firings

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, who knows? With all of these changes, Hogan Sheffer could be gone anytime too. I think that there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we just don't know.

Do you have anyone in mind with who you would want Corday to replace him? I know some older viewers would like to see Sheri Anderson back b/c they say that she wrote Bo/Hope and John/Marlena very well....

• Members

I think it is honestly too early to talk about replacing Hogan. He and I disagree about the direction he is taking Days in, but I don't want to see Days to lose him. I think he needs time to see if he can turn it around. Again I say I don't agree with his direction with bringing on all the DiMera's but I don't want him fired yet.

But I will say it would not surprise me with Days. Brash & Cwikly weren't given any time either before they were gone.

• Members

WHAAAAT?!?! This is actually true?!

STUPID move. I'm much more inclined to believe that this was Corday's decision, and not Hogan's. I could definitely see Hogan wanting to write for Abe & Lexie, and particularly Lexie. Abe probably isn't far behind...

ITA with those that have said this better be happening so that we can get old favorites back, otherwise this is just a colossal mistake all around.

I NEVER would have seen this coming, honestly.

This is what worries me. Past history with Corday and GOOD writers like Lorraine Broderick and B&C is making me somewhat uneasy about Hogan's future, especially if ratings don't start budging.

• Members

If Lexie leaves Salem alive, I am sure she will take Theo with her.

Otherwise, Abe will continue to be the police station prop, and Granny Celeste will help raise Theo off camera.

Yet I suspect by next fall (isnt that when James's contract is up?) Roman will be running the Salem PD.

Anywho....when "Dr.Kayla" came on to the scene, I had a small feeling that would be bad for Lexie. lol This show only needs one doctor.

• Members

This sucks but I guess she is expendable. She has been around for so long and there have been so many cuts and she always outlasted them. I feel horrible for her.

I agree with Drew-Hogan can't give out long term previews like he does anymore. This wasn;t his decision but people are going to blame him and I fear for how this will effect Days. Lexie leaving won't hurt the ratings like it would Hope or Marlena leaving but the trust issue will come into play again as Hogan was hyped about Abe and Lexie. Perhaps this was planned and this was their story? Maybe the plan was always for Lexie to leave? Seeing as Celeste tells everyone there will be a murder of someone close to everyone that could very well be Lexie. Perhaps EJ kills her so he can take his place as the head of the Dimera's or Kristen kills her or something. Lexie's murder could be the spark to start a war in Salem with the Dimera's and everyone else. I guess something could happen with Tek killing her or something. It's interesting thinking about it but I hate losing Renee.

I knew I had a bad vibe from yesterday's show but I didn't think anything of it. Lexie just seemed direction-less yesterday. Next week Abe begins to lose his eyesight again so could Lexie dying somehow save Abe? Or could Abe die and Lexie leave with Theo? I would prefer that so she could return someday to be honest.

I don't see Lauren Koslow being cut. Pinson, sadly, might be. I don't see where they are going to go with her but Hogan has done alot in redeeming her so maybe she won't be. I think Shayna Rose and Rhassan Orange are next and I really hope Willow is too because if she stays and all these faves leave then all hell breaks loose.

Archived