Days: Rumor of 2 cast firings

• Members

Drew, even though I don't like Willow I can tolerate her. I see what you mean about her being similar to Nicole but it is going to look horrible if she stays and others go. Nick and Benji are different as they are connected to the canvas in some way. I don't mind it but many others will.

Tek, Bonnie, Roman, and Stephanie are targets. I also think Abe and Billie are too. They better be doing this for BOTH Joe and Eileen or other faves because there is going to be mega backlash to this.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tylerbo, I know that fans want those 3 back, but Hogan had better have big plans for them or they will just be dead weight. We already know that they only wanted Stefano on for short term. What good is it going to be to have him around if there is no story. He will just be higher paid dead weight.

And if they only bring Kristen back to bust up John & Marlena that fanbase is not going to be happy at all. It will the same thing that keeps being posted about Billee's interferance with Steve and Kayla. Just to bring her back and do that is not going to make the John & Marlena fans happy at all - only the Kristen fans.

• Members

I would cut Roman, Billie, Patrick, Max, Abby, and Willow.

I would bring back Mickey (played occasionally by John Clarke), Mike (maybe Billie could be paired with Mike?), Jeremy, Bill, Kristen, Benjy, and Stefano (even if only briefly).

I would recast Will.

I would reveal that Chelsea is not Georgia.

I would make E.J. anyone other than Elvis.

• Members

I'm all for bringing fan favorites like Kristen back...But it was ED's decision to leave the show in the late 90's, while actors like RJ renewed their contracts year after year, even when the material wasn't there..It just doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff..

But i will say, i'll be jumping for joy if Kristen does come back..

• Members

I just can't envision a Sami/Lucas pairing without Kate somewhere in the background. Plus, new Philip is coming back. Granddaughter Chelsea is still around. I think Lauren Koslow is safe.

Why Josh Taylor is still on our screens is beyond me. He's just not Roman!

• Members

They're getting rid of the wrong actress. Lexie is a DiMera---why can't she be used in EJ's plot to destroy the Bradys? Also, Renee can act.

This better not mean more airtime for Willow. Aside from DaysFanJean and Drew, she is NOT liked around the Internet at all. It makes no sense to keep a character and an actress that doesn't click with viewers.

I hope Corday isn't taking notes from Frons and will turn DAYS into newbie/youngster central.

• Members

Sorry, Bree, but I disagree. It's not just DaysFanJean and Drew who like Willow. They're the only ones who SAY they like her. Me, I've kept quiet for far too long now but I have to admit, after Tuesday's episode, I. officially. LOVE her!!! She finally got me with her crazysexycool declaration of herself as "Invisible Woman." I'm sure others will jump on the Willow bandwagon before long. She's an acquired taste, I'll give you that, but more than three people on SON (and in "Days" viewing audience) care about Willow. As John would say, "That's a fact."

I'm confused. There's only ONE ErikaKane4eva, and that's Gabe. This MUST be true, right? As shocking as the [!@#$%^&*] recast is, he has the inside info. I fail to see why everyone' ganging up on Gabe all of a sudden.

• Members

Absolutely an idiotic, horrible, stupid, dumb, move. Renee Jones is a very good actress and I love her. It's stupid to axe Lexie and even stupider to kill her off, which sadly I think is gonna happen. Hogan Sheffer says he wants to bring the DiMeras back so why in the hell kill off the only DiMera that's been on the show for years. I'd rather lose Annie Burgstede as Willow, could care less about her, or Judi Evans(Bonnie, who won't be needed IMHO once Farah Fath as Mimi and Brody Hutzler as Patrick are gone), or James Reynolds(Abe, who doesn't have too much ties to the show and without Lexie as no point).

Archived