Las Vegas: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ugh, I really can't stand Delinda and Danny together. Maybe it's because I've always been a Mary/Danny fan, but Mary let him go. :( I just hope Mary gets a love interest soon (maybe Mike? That would be interesting)

Love those scenes with Sam in Hawaii..pretty good episodes this season, It just seems to be the ratings are down. =(

• Members

I would love to see Mike and Mary together. It would drive Danny crazy. I also want Sam to find love. I liked her with that guy she was with last week, they were hot together. Of course, she is hot with anyone. The show definetly needs to go back to Mondays

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, Friday's episode was really good. I loved the Christmas theme, it was just so cute, and how they all got together at the end to get pairs to repair Danny's car. Even Delinda and Danny were cute.

I read this season LV only has 16-18 episodes!! Ugh!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After fridays episode i'm happy Vegas will be back for another season..they really do need to do a fifth season, so the show can be in syndication right? I loved the twist with Sam owning the Montecito..Sam is by far my favorite character, so i look forward to seeing how this will change her...It was great seeing Richard Burgi in the episode, and i'm glad he'll be back next week...Whats with Sam getting all these hunky men: Dean Cain, Jerry O'Connel, Frank Grillo, and now Richard Burgi...she's one lucky girl..

The end with Mary buying the gun was a nice twist..personally i hope she commits the crime and leaves the show...She's the weakest link in my oppinion...

• Members

Holy Crap...what a cliffhanger and the season finale is still next week...I was freaking out when we learned that Richard Burgi's character had drugged Sam, then we find out he's put her in a box and will be kidnapping her..CRAZY [!@#$%^&*]....

I'm also really looking forward to this Mary killing her father storyline, i'm guessing this will facilitate her exit from the show...Las Vegas has really stepped it up the past few episodes, and i'm loving the show once again...

anyone else watch??????????

Archived